Real doctors discussing medical MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Fizzly, Jan 30, 2015.

1. "Second Opinion" is a regular PBS medical program that I watch if it's something that interests me (and when you get old and fucked up, more and more of this stuff interests you).

There's are never any Dr. Ozes or any kooks on this show; these are serious doctors discussing serious subjects with any and all of the latest scientific information. I missed the original airing, but it was on again locally tonight and I found it quite interesting.

However, if you're a member of The Religion of Marijuana and think that MJ is some miracle plant that cures everything under the sun, this show won't interest you.

FULL EPISODE LIST

==============================================================================

Published on Nov 20, 2014
    As more states make the use of medical marijuana legal, doctors and lay people alike question its use, its efficacy and the amount of research being done to help prove it is safe to treat certain conditions. Meet Beverly McClain who uses medical marijuana to help with her symptoms caused by the treatment she is receiving for Stage IV breast cancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=85027636&v=kAa8C745UvI&x-yt-ts=1422503916#t=163

2. The issue is that marijuana is consistantly seen as a sidecar for chemo and radiation. Chemo is still seen as a viable option and the go-to for everyone. This stuff really is poison and there needs to a better way. It will be easy for doctors to say marijuana doesnt cure when they are recommending they take small doses along side chemo.