Cardboard box CFL miniature grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Wolfered, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Nah, what i'm going to do is get it at small with as much nodes as possible before it start touching the light, then i'll LST and probably change position of light to vertical so that the plant will stop growing upwards and rather sideways so i can bend it easier (Gives more light exposure for the buds)

2. does it smell lol ?

3. Nah, it hasn't started flowering yet.

4. igh cool , cool and could you tell me how i shoudl germ my seeds ?  the plate thing idk too much about it tho 

5. Just search up 'marijuana seed germination' on google. the plate one in my experience is the best.

6. ight i jus finished gunna start my journal tm ill add you buddy 

7. if u go 2 the cropking site they've got a page on how to germ seeds, with detailed step by step instructions so u cant go wrong

8. #48 Wolfered, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    Week 4 (1 day late) - 32 days old
    LST has started, looks like it's adjusting well
    Heaps of little leaves coming out of the nodes now which i think is a good sign that it should start showing sex soon.
    Got 4 nodes now, fifth one on the way. Was wondering if topping or FIMing would be a good idea for such a small grow? (keep in mind i want this grow to be quick as possible) And should i trim the dying leaves at the bottom or let them fall off on their own?
    Here are the pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Just transplanted her. Oh god i think i mightve killed it :(
    It stuck to the can so much, but shes in a bigger pot now. Hopefully she will recover

10. yes deaf top/fim her, topping creates 2 branches, FIM creates 3/4, increase your yield,specialy on a micro grow

11. Will think about doing if it recovers from transplant. It's looking droopy as hell but that may be because i overwatered it the other day and it might not have recovered - gonna leave it to light and fanning for a while.
    And if i get 2gs out of this i will be happy, is topping worth the added smell and chance of stuffing it up?

12. yu cant mess up topping/fim, as for smell the plant is gonna smell anyway weather it has 1,2 or4 branches/colas

13. Yeah i know but less colas, less bud, less smell maybe?

14. Moved her outside - she was stressing a bit with the old transplant but seems to like it's new environment, possibly because more sugar cane mulch and nutrients in and around the soil.
    She will probably live for a little while longer but summer has just ended here so i doubt i will get to see her produce buds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. A sad end for a majestic plant.

I'ma light one up for all the lil mj plants that were killed in the name of noobs building experience [​IMG]

16. She ain't dead yet ;)
    (As gross as it sounds) been feeding it small amounts of urine here and there to see if it'd work (too lazy for fertilizer on this grow haha) and she's definitely still alive.

17. dam dude this is sad. feeding it urine is just the icing on the cake though.  no, no the cherry on top of the cream that is your noobieness. no offence lol

18. Haha.

19. How r they doing man? some pics would b cool