Smoking weed and losing weight

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by 420mayhem, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Anybody have the same problem? I puff all day.... And find it really hard to eat enough to put weight back on.... and man do I eat munchies but it seems like I eat at the same time everyday when I get home from work... i have a hoot and then proceed to munch out... and I mean munch out... I swear most people would put on weight, but not me... My family wishes they could eat like me and stay fit... ??

2. Track your calories to the tee every day for a week straight. Increase your calories by a few hundred (ex. eat 2500 cal instead of 2200 cal each day) and see if you don't gain weight then. Chances are you will and aren't eating as much as you think. I'm the same way, I feel like I can't gain weight at times. A quick few days of logging and I realize I am nowhere close to eating enough on some days.

3. What kind of foods are you munching out on, perchance?

4. It might help to know how many calories you actually need. Im assuming your a male so just take your weight and add a "0". Then double your real weight and add that to the first step.

And that is your BMR (basal metabolic rate) which is the amount of calories you need to survive with little to no activity (laying in bed all day lol). So if your active that number would be higher. Stay faded :smoking: