Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QuickFix Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Highman420az, Jan 29, 2015.

1. #1 Highman420az, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Just trying to keep people updated in 2015 about QuickFix Synthetic Urine :)
    \nOkay guys, I'm new to the Forums and been reading up a lot about synthetic urine so I decided to buy a QuickFix Synthetic Urine kit.
    \nWent to the local headshop and bought a 6.0 Plus bottle.
    \nTook the urine test with Labcorp about 6 days ago on Friday.
    Temp. was checked off good.
    It is now Thursday and still awaiting test results  :( getting a little worried as we all do our first time I believe lol
    \nThe drug test is to get hired by Target on an hourly position.
    I will keep you guys posted on the outcome as soon as I get word on my results. Wish me luck  :)
    \nI'm in Arizona btw.

2. Good luck! I have been wondering about this stuff for quite some time now.

Subbed for results. 

3. Ok guys so I got the call back from Target earlier today and guess what!! I got the job :) Quickfix Synthetic Urine is the best :)

4. Congrats man, thanks for sharing. Now I know what to buy just in case:D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No problem man :) Always great to share my experiences to help people.