Star Wars: Battlefront

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Bluntzilla420, Jan 29, 2015.

1. haha I 2nd this.

I think this one is more accurate.

[​IMG]

3. Lol. This is brilliant...and depressingly true.

4. I hope this is the Call of Duty killer.

5. I am 100% neutral on Battlefront. We'll see how it is when it's released. I'll wait for reviews before I buy into it.

6. How does everyone feel about no server browser???

7. I'm ready please just take my money

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. So it will be hosted like battlefied I think it could bring diversity to play. But maybe they should have 1 stable equal server

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nah I'm pretty sure BF3, BF4 and BFH all implemented server browsers.

Hopefully it leads to better team balancing and everything but I'll miss being able to favorite a server and keep coming back to it.

10. I wish they would have more choice in the matter.

A balanced online ranking/matchmaking system, and customized servers

Bf4 matchmaking sucks I only play servers which I love, but can't ever find a truely balanced game

-Yuri

11. I want the game but the fact it comes out a week after Fallout 4 means it's probably not happening for awhile[​IMG]

12. This is my sentiment as well

Plus I think I got my FPS fix covered between Halo and Battlefield

13. whaaaaaa? Doood I didn't know fallout was so close. You made my day man

-Yuri

14. Order was shit because the game was like five hours long and everything hyped up never came to fruition. I think we know plenty of facts (and some unknowns) about this SW game. Looks real nice and they keep dropping tidbits of info, and more will come out soon.

15. I only feel like the game is a clusterfuck on maps like locker, metro. I typically only play conquest though.
    This game looks promising but i'll wait till i actually get to play it because all too often i'v seen gameplay vids where it looks amazing then I try it for myself and realize it's not what it appeared.

16. Open beta starts this Thursday, October 8th for Xbox One, PS4, and PC. It runs through the weekend until October 12th.

No codes required or anything, just download from Origin or your respective console store. I'll be playing on One and PC, drop me a message if you'd like to squad!

I'm excited to finally try it out, and I honestly hope it blows me away. Gameplay footage so far looks decent but I'm waiting until I actually play to form an opinion. I thought you guys would like to know!

17. I'll be playing beta on X1. Feel like Halo5 will be my mp fps choice. Hope it's a dope game tho.

18. I'm on PS4, I'll download that shit immediately.