My very first grow...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tom_sawyer63, Jan 29, 2015.

1. This is my first attempt, I did alot of research, did my homework and asked alot questions, and then asked again...
    I have approximately 12sqft, in an 96" box, 600watt mh&hps, 4" linked with a 6" vent fan thru a 20x20 sealed and filtered hood. I then run the exhaust thru my own heat exchanger to stabilize temp and RH...
    The 2 big ones are NLxBB, the 2 smaller ones are Ak47, and the lonely Goji og.

I'm not going to go into all the juice details...they are about 28 days. The only thing I bought new was a ballast and bulbs (no skimping here) nutes, ph meter, (no skimping here either..) containers and soil. Everything thing else was free (craigslist )or bartered. (More craigslist) I cleaned everything spotless, and I keep records...
    How am I doing??
    TS

Attached Files:

2. holy sh$t

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Good stuff.

4. You are doing excellent and making newbies look bad for not following the example of researching first themselves.

5. Maybe you should stand in her shoes, in her house, and ask yourself the question...mmj is a God send for me because I have major medical problems. If you're just looking to get high, then it might be better to improve your situation so you can grow in your own place, then you make the rules...growing is a great responsibility...