Water Stains?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChocoNeggro, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Whats up guys, i got my stereo matrix for 3 month now and i've been cleaning it 1 or 2 time every day since i got it. I think i theres water stain in the bong but im not sure because it got a brown color and i never seen water stain in bong before.

Attached Files:

2. Water stains aren't brown. That looks like a little resin build-up. What are you using to clean?

3. I cant see any water stains, but if you do have them try using distilled water. 

4. #4 ChocoNeggro, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I use 99% iso, table salt and clean water bottles.

5. Was thinking about grabbing a bottle of grunge off on aqualab anyone ever tried it?

6. Yeah, it works really well. But it's basically the same thing as Simple Green, which costs a fraction of the price.

7. Use distilled or ro water. Most bottled water has minerals in it that will cause calcium build ups. and isn't at that 0ppm that you want

8. Should i buy Grunge off or simple green ..? Do you think its gonna get rid of that shit?

9. #9 The real spliff shady, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    #1 I like yur name.

#2 my water has alot of minerals so I deal wit hard water stains frum Tyme to Tyme and the brown shyt may be res that the hard water stains developed on top of. Here's wacha wan do first rinse it out a couple of tymes wit got water dont drop yur bong. When thoroughly rinsed out u wana put some ninety + % isopropyl alcahol about a third of the way up n some coarse salt about a quarter of the way up and shake well for ten minutes. Then again rinse thoroughly with hot water. Then get a bokl of white vinegar and fill it up about half way and shake well. Then fill it up about 2 inches higher than the closest stain to the top of z bong. And leave it for about a weak then you wan rinse it out again thoroughly with hot water. Then do the thing wit the coarse salt and 90+% alcohol again then rinse out thoroughly with hot water again. If you are willing to put in the work I guarantee yur shyt will loll brand new.

#3 that bong's a sexy mufuka.

10. I'd go Simple Green so you have some in reserve. They're both reusable industrial strength degreasers, but Simple Green is super cheap and comes in bulk.

11. I used to think grunge was a ripoff. No way I'd pay near 20 bucks a bottle.
    Til I won a free bottle at a dispensary.
    Shit fucking works really well, and it's reuseable.
    I've had 1 bottle for over a few months and it's still smells like grunge and not resin. I'd say I got another month before ordering another bottle.

I used to use the ISO and salt, fuck that method. Twice the work.

With grunge I don't even scrub anything except the slide. Just soak a hour or two and brand new bong.

I have the same matrix perc on my mobius, sparkling!

12. Use clr for your hard water stains(which is calcium build up. And clr gets ride of calcium, lime and rust). Just don't get it on a label

13. Try some CLR or Vinegar. If that doesn't do it then it's resin and you need to clean it using conventional methods.