Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does reading the threads on here make anyone feel young again?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Cheeto Jones, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Honestly, I get so much enjoyment reading the threads on the Q&A and Apprentice section because it's hilarious seeing how many of these threads remind me of experiences from high school, or even of earlier threads I've been a part of here.

It brings me back to my early days and it's really crazy to think about how we have new generations following our footsteps and we are pioneers in the exchange of ideas related to cannabis over the internet.  Older generations never had this advantage.  We are cannabis pioneers and these new generations are our children  :hello:

2. That's a real cool way to look at it. Truly we are a privileged generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What generation is this gentleman? 

I started toking around 16 and now I am 22. Am I part of the older generation of stoners?

4. Noo doggy. We are not part if their generation. He said these forums make him feel young again.. we cant really feel that since we still are young lol. Im 22 aa well. Id think to be a pioneer as hes talking about, you may have to have lived in the 60s&70s lol

5. Lol heck naw, I'm 25 and don't consider myself "old", part of an "older" generation, or none of that nonsense.

But op, I feel young again when I smoke out of cans and shit (I got a pipe, but you never know when you'll be in a pickle.

6. I feel just like a dumb 12 year old when I read the stupid as fuck troll threads.

7. This place is invaluable to my generation, us young'uns, with all the helpful advice and caution from older members who've already done and seen most everything cannabis. Troll threads aside of course (welcome to the internet, were you expecting something else?)

8. Id say it makes me feel old if anything. Most posters are proly 25 or less. Heck im 48. Itd be kool if there was an over 40 section. Just not a whole lot of over 40 people on here i dont think.