Got caught smoking weed at school Story

Discussion in 'General' started by whatever143, Jan 29, 2015.

1. "ayo Catherine stop giving me a bitchy face, obviously they found my sack in my backpack, why you trippin, bitch?"

2. This reminds me of smoking in my car in the school parking lot, worked fine until my mom's car broke down and they came and picked mine up...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You mean raped? Is this a new thing?!? Do rapists not want their victims smelling good? Lol. Please explain

4. nice story!! pretty dumb shit you did though! haha, itll be a good one to tell ur friends tho for years. One time me and this dude would always smoke behind these dumpsters outside of our shop class (highschool) and one day RIGHT after we finished toking a sub, luckily, comes back there and asks us what we were doing but we told her we were just throwing stuff away but it smelled like weed as fuck. But she had a foreign accent and was a sub so we just went back inside, but then we saw her after like 15 minutes and was with the vice principle, so we just ran from her like fuck haha. I was sketchin so hard. I hid in the auditorium where all the nerds and band kids eat for the rest of lunch just trying to get my heart rate down lol. I took off my jacket and luckily I think I had shorts underneath the pants I was wearing so I changed everything up and then went back to class and I got away with it but damn that was some scary shit lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. smelling bad as in reeking of dank and idk about rapped, maybe code for getting caught who knows. i doubt theyd joke about her getting raped lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Smoking a joint in the school toilets??? Are you mentally challenged? You don't smoke weed for anxiety at school, you smoke cause you're a stoner.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I had a friend in highschool that would smoke in the bathrooms between almost every class, he was chill af, but made some dumb decisions. He would go into a stall with a one hitter and blow it into some balled up toilet paper like a poor mans sploof lol. I even smoked with him IN the cafeteria during lunch at a booth in the corner a couple times. We just blew the smoke into a hoodie and no one ever said anything about smell, even when a teacher would walk right by us. I mean it was really really stupid, but it felt cool since no one had the balls to actually toke up at their lunch table lol. Closest he ever came to getting caught was a teacher not letting people go to the bathroom because it smelled like weed haha. 

8. Smoking at school is a terrible idea.

9. Damn thats gotta be the dumbest shit i read on here so far. All that to get a little high? Was it worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If I was Catherine, I'd kick your butt. Your selfishness and stupidity brought a lot of problems down on her, just because she was your friend.

11. Holy fucking shit...

You were told your bag smelled like weed, you had 5 grams chilling in your backpack, and you smoked a fucking joint INSIDE the fucking school??? Im not sure I can really say anything about this scenario

there are definitely 100 better ways you could have gone about this

12. Come on girl, use your head.  Next time put your stash in Catherine's backpack.  My question is why would you take your whole stash to school but only take one match?  And what did your parents say when they found out you lost their stash?