Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Americans: What are your stereotypes about Europeans?

• Please log in to reply

NealCaffrey

NealCaffrey

CDXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts

Dear Blades,

It has come to my attention that a majority of these honourable forums consist of citizens of the states. So, in my intoxicated state of mind this young Scandinavian wanted to ask; what are your stereotypes about us? 

To warm you all up I thought about how me and my friends see a typical American, and please don't be offended as this is only for kicks and pre-justice. 

I talked to a number of both female and male friends, and we concluded with these stereotypes:

- Americans are overweight (fat as fuck)

- Americans are generally very nice and outgoing, and interesting conversational partners as our worlds seem very different

- American politics are completely insane for us. The U.S left-wing would be considered a crazy racist nazi in my country. I mean, George W. Bush?!?!?! 

- Everything is big, cool and very cheap in the US 

- Americans are easy to entertain.

So, what is the first thing that springs to mind when you imagine a typical european? 

- Neil 

Edited by NealCaffrey, 29 January 2015 - 02:05 AM.

llllllllll

llllllllll

✓

• Bronze Member
  • 9,194 posts

NealCaffrey

NealCaffrey

CDXX

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts

Sexy french girls

I've had one of those. She didn't shave. It was hot. I can still hear her screams of joy yelling "SACRE BLEU AH MERDE!!!!" in my head. It was a good night in Paris. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users