It has come to my attention that a majority of these honourable forums consist of citizens of the states. So, in my intoxicated state of mind this young Scandinavian wanted to ask; what are your stereotypes about us?
To warm you all up I thought about how me and my friends see a typical American, and please don't be offended as this is only for kicks and pre-justice.
I talked to a number of both female and male friends, and we concluded with these stereotypes:
- Americans are overweight (fat as fuck)
- Americans are generally very nice and outgoing, and interesting conversational partners as our worlds seem very different
- American politics are completely insane for us. The U.S left-wing would be considered a crazy racist nazi in my country. I mean, George W. Bush?!?!?!
- Everything is big, cool and very cheap in the US
- Americans are easy to entertain.
So, what is the first thing that springs to mind when you imagine a typical european?
Edited by NealCaffrey, 29 January 2015 - 02:05 AM.