Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Soap bar hash or not?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gheeman, Jan 29, 2015.

1.   PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME! does the black smoke means is contaminated because i bought some hash of some guy and when i smoke it it has no taste to it i can only taste the tabacco and when i burn it black smoke comes out i put a white paper over the smoke and it stained the white paper to black, it bubbles and smells like hash it has a lemony scent

2. chances are it's not soap bar as when I was young and naive I would smoke it rarely and it never produced black smoke. But I obviously can't be sure so It may still be soap bar as anything can be used as a filler in it so I would advise not to smoke it.

3. Ewww.....I do not miss the gross black hash of my youth.

4. post a pic? sounds like resin maybe? idk weird bro haha

5. Soap bar hash is fortunately not in the United States, from what I used to hear it's all very bad, contaminated stuff.  But that's what I heard, I don't really know. 

6. Do not smoke that shit.... i smoked a huge amount of solid when i was younger and never had that shit.... i would ask who gave it to you what is that shit and dont buy from him again. you could be smoking shoe polish mixed in that fake shit or anything... post a couple pics of the black shit? an the ....... hash

Damn i never said shit so much LOL

7. Theres going to be contaminated crap somewhere.

8. We used to get good black hash, but it was imported from places like Tibet, Kashmir,Nepal, etc.  

9. Yep, when I was living in England back in the olden days, we used to get temple balls, monkey shit, etc. Pure black gooey goodness.

I've been surprised to hear of this soapbar/shoe polish crap, but it's a new world these days.

10. The soapbar stuff has been talked about for at least 10 years, it seems to be sold in the British Isles.  

Remember the Tibetan Finger Hash?  The Nepalese Temple Balls were great also. I don't remember the monkey shit, lol, maybe it didn't make it to the US market. 

11. Wow lol unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. loool not tried those but maybe unknowingly in my early teens i tried it but never the monkey shit stuff lol i think theres dodgy hash that could litterally have monkey shit in it though or maybe cow shit..

13. They probably called it "monkey shit" because it was very gooey, but I highly doubt that there was any manure in it, lol.  The imports in those days were of excellent quality, from countries with a tradition of hash-making, probably the stuff that Buddhist monks used to meditate. 

14. Yeah, finger hash, you could see white patches on it from the sweat of the hands that made it.

This was mid-1970's; things just weren't as sketchy then. I guess not as much money to be made by ripping people off as there is these days.

15. fuck u guys now im all paranoid over my hash