Venting

Discussion in 'General' started by BongRipsFaDaze, Jan 29, 2015.

1. It really sucks not having a best friend sometimes I had one buddy who we used to just chill and smoke all the time go driving around and just your typical bromance then the kid loses his job always wants me to smoke him up I had no problem doing it im an electrician I get paid decent whatever, then we slowly stop talking and now we barley chill at all anymore . I got a few friends that I hit up and chill maybe go fishing or something but no one id consider my best friend anymore it's kinda depressing, a lot of people I used to hangout with stopped chilling with me because I started smoking again probobly think I'm some kinda criminal or something whatever that's my rant for tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Stick your nose on a hot buss bar and your cock on ground. That'll help you forget about your pal.

3. have you tried finding some new friends.. like a coworker or something

4. hahahahahahahaha that's some funny shit

eh I'm 21 and mostly everyone I work with are in there late 30s or 40s

5. heard that, make a craigslist post or something, looking for new friends with similar interests and age range?

6. i actually did think about that today and most of the posts are really far from me but I did make my own post lol I probobly sound desperate but whatever life's to short. Just sucks when I'm outta work and got nothing to do I got no one to hangout with especially in the winter. In the summer I chill with my dad a lot and we smoke but we can't really do anything in the winter

Nah, its not desperate.. it probably just looks that way to you because you live in a small area where craigslist posts are not so popular. If you lived in a city you'd see tons of posts each day of people looking to hang out n stuff.  

8. yeah true I live like an hour and half from the city lol that's the ups and downs of living in the middle of the woods I guess!