300w LED 4 Red Eye DWC Wardrobe Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Connorr96, Jan 28, 2015.

1. It's been a little while since I updated but as I have a bit of free time before work i thought I would. I also have a few questions so if anyone could try and answer them I would be very grateful!

Pretty much 5 weeks into flowering now and they're looking absolutely incredible! I've ordered a 40x jewellers loop to have a look at the tricombs because the hairs are starting to turn orange but as this is my first grow I have no idea what that means, hopefully that jewellers loop will point me in the right direction!

Everything is still on track, PH is still good and staying in the 5.0 - 6.0 range although it has dropped a couple of times, ppm is at 1500 ish, water temps have always been between 17 - 19c from the start, air temps are still around 27c lights on and 23c lights off, the only thing that has gone up is the humidity which is at about 55 - 60% but that's just because the wardrobe is full with plants haha.

The questions I have are;

When shall I flush? I was thinking May 1st ish but since the hairs are turning orange I don't know if I should do it earlier? Which brings me to my next question.

Do orange hairs mean they're almost ready? Not all of them are orange but at least a third are.

And how long should I flush for?

Took a few pictures so you can see how the ladies are doing, imo they're looking fucking great haha!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429803831.831771.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429803861.012581.jpg

This one looks more green because the flash was on when I took the picture.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429803884.234248.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429803937.885565.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429803953.716021.jpg

So yeah, any questions or answers to my questions would be great! Considering this is my first grow I'm incredibly happy with these girls, I just don't have the experience to answer my questions 😔

2. They got plenty more swelling to go bro! Depending on the high you're looking for you'll want to be looking at the trichomes. Lets say 30% amber will give you better head high, as 80% much more couch look:) the best imho!

They are looking mighty beautiful man, keep it up
    Peace xD

3. Hey saza! Yeah well the information for that strain says around 50 day finish so I'll just go by that. As I said I'm not particularly sure what I'm looking for so you've helped a lot by just giving your input.

I'll probably just flush around the 7th of May to give them another few weeks to grow as I plan on a 10 day flush. My jewellers loop should be here soon though so I'll make a decision closer to the time I guess haha. Cheers Saza!

4. #65 Connorr96, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Yeah I have heard that too, I guess I'll be able to tell once that loop comes and I can see the buds up close! Like I said, I have no idea what signs I'm looking for apart from tricombs haha. I would much rather wait a few more weeks and get fatter buds so I'll leave them too it for now.

I had a look at your grow yesterday and subbed in, it looks great man! I love the box/wardrobe grows because, of course I'm doing one as well. Looking forward to seeing your plants grow!

5. looking gd mate btr than the pure ak ave got going the leaves starting to turn yellow is another sign I believe

6. ah Thanks bro:) same another reason GC is great! Sharing is Caring!
    And yea Jokey yellowing of the fan leaves will happen when they are trying to use all the energy the plant has to bud:)