Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I get caught?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TioOG420, Jan 28, 2015.

1. #1 TioOG420, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    First of all I want to tell you that I'm 18. If your going to comment something like "yes come back when your 18" when they haven't even smoked in their parents house before so how would they know if it smells or not because its just ignorant as fuck. No offense but those type of people on this website are annoying as fuck.

Will they be able to smell weed if I put a wet towel under the door squeezed in so the door is shut air tight then spray some febreze on the towel and around the door. After that I'll take a hit from a pipe then blow it out from a large sploof(Full to the max with thick scented sheets) out the window. Then spray some febreze around the room and out the window. My parents never come in my room so very unlikely I'll get caught by them smelling it from the inside but will they smell it outside my room? If you did a method like my please tell me if it works well. Thanks

Claims the 17 year old. SMH - ICGreen

2. Not only will your Mom smell it...but your neighbors mom as well. That shit reeks....In a good way.

3. Why even bother to disrespect them that way? Get your tired butt outside. :smoke:

4.  A thing me and my friend would do when we smoked at his place was to, go into the bathroom, take a pipe hit and as soon as we were done with our hit put a quarter over the top of the pipe, hold the hit till you could ghosty it. His mom never said an odd word. To add to that we would spray a little febreze but not too much or it would seem like we were hiding something. But remember if your parents walk in and there is a towel under the door its game over son ;)
    You could always go for a "jog" as well.

5. #5 Cannabis_Cactus, Jan 28, 2015
    Yeah man one thing I've learned over the years is that it's never a good idea to keep the ganja at the house (w/ parents). Smoke or store. Weed is stinky. Some people may find ways around this, but it's largely situational... it really is.
    Seeing that you're having to hide it, it's probably because your parents disapprove. It's not my place to say, but in my experience, your parents do a lot of shit for you. Respect at least one rule and try and find a different place to smoke.

My advice to you is just try and find a way to go outside. When I had my dog, we'd take walks every evening.
    And guess who was blazing up.. every evening. Not only did I get some exercise, my girl did too, I got high too boot and I enjoyed the sunset. 

Avoid your house.

6. You may very well be able to get away with it, but in my experience you just get too anxious to enjoy yourself. I always got baked in my attic that was attached to my room and I would spend the next 30 minutes thinking "what the fuck did I do?" so worried my mom would catch me even if I had nothing to worry about. Glad those days are over. Roll and stroll, my friend, roll and stroll.

7. #7 HazyJester, Jan 28, 2015
    Obviously you guys have never done it anywhere.

You should be absolutely fine if you take those kind of precautions. Afterwards make sure to open a window, turn on a fan to circulate some air, and then spray some air freshener around or something. Also, if there are any air vents on the floor (my parents house had them on the floor) make sure to put a towel or a blanket over that. I just came from spending a terrible 6 months with my parents (living arrangements went to shit). I smoked the first couple of months out the window (putting a quarter over the top after every hit), in the backyard, in the car (with joints and pipes), and then towards the later portion of my stay I ended up just smoking in the guest room (the room I was staying) with the window closed. I smoked in the room like that, with a towel covering the door gap and a blanket over the vent, for a couple of months. I just aired out the room afterwards. They didn't suspect anything in the slightest, and I even had to talk to them on multiple occasions right after smoking, or a bit later, where I was pretty blazed. We checked multiple times, and the smell never made it outside of the room.

Weed does not smell as bad as everyone thinks it does, it smells bad when you are smoking it but once you air it out then you're pretty much fine. Tobacco smoke though is a completely different smell area, that shit clings to everything. Fortunately weed just kind of dissipates quickly. Same with how my apartment, which I smoke in practically 24/7, doesn't smell like weed after a couple of hours (or a short airing out). I think you'll be fine, just be smart and cautious. Clean out your pipes after use and put them in a drawer, maybe wrap them up in a towel or a shirt if you're worried about that smell (though I wouldn't worry too much). Same thing with your stash, keep it in a drawer. And if you're worried she'll check through your drawers while you're gone, just bring all your stuff in a bag and put it in your car when you go out.

But yes, 'rolling and strolling' is always a good method as well.

8. Honestly just get outside, there is nothing better than a joint and a walk. So much magic will happen on those walks and its also how i met some of my really good friends :p

9. this, SMOKING ON WALKS IS MAGICAL. end

10. Go ham dude.

Record that shit and put in on Youtube.

Thug life.

11. Go outside. If you smoke inside it is going to smell like pot haha