DFNs Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DeepfriedNugs, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Pineapple Express = 26.8 Gs

2. Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto Smoke report.

Just going to cover the main bases. Nothing fancy.

3 days dried, 2 days cure.

***** possible

Bag appeal: **** It's an auto. While is not that dense it hangs in the middle. Not airy either. But damn is it light green and frosty as hell. The smell doesn't hurt either.

Smell:***** Damn. The buds to your nose have a great tropical fruity scent. Like Pineapple and papaya or mango. Break the bud open and BOOM, fruity skunk madness! The genetics show here.

Taste: **** The taste is very skunky/fuely with a fruit background. Very nice but not the tropical taste i hoped for. Still very tasty.

Potentcy: **** I'm glad I let her go a few extra days, the initial kick is very euphoric and happy, like everything is okay... Lol. Then after about a half hour it goes into a nice calm full indica stone. Lasts about an hour and a half total. Pretty nice for an Auto.

Overall **** Seriously can't wait to grow this again. Barneys genetics of the Pineapple Chunk(Cheese x Skunk #1)really come through in this auto. Very nice auto strain.

Pics later...

3. Blue Dream baby...

Attached Files:

4. Beeeeautiful little head :D

5. Glad this turned out so well! So that was a bit over 8 weeks total?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Just a bit shy of 8 weeks.

7. She's a vigorous one! Three days of growth since last pic.

Attached Files:

8. Healthy girl

Attached Files:

9. Happy to report my Blue Dream is the indica pheno.

Attached Files:

10. Holy moly I'd definitely say indica pheno! :D any purple pigment between nodes? ;)

11. It's pink. Not quite purple yet..

12. #54 DeepfriedNugs, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    I gave her a foliage trim, as opposed to topping, to let her spread out a bit. She's taking quite nicely. Also started giving fish fert.

Attached Files:

13. Ohhhhhh yeahhh :D I like :D

14. Okay, I started LST today. Tied down 4 limbs. Used pipe cleaners since they're nice and soft.

Attached Files:

15. Promotion at work has restricted my time lately. 1 week into flower! uploadfromtaptalk1428351735589.jpg

16. Notice the picture quality... Yay!
    uploadfromtaptalk1429232728287.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1429232746528.jpg

17. Look how beautiful and healthy my girl is! She's really enjoying her top dress from build a box! Also her bat guano big bloom tea!