DFNs Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DeepfriedNugs, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Inspiring stuff. About how tall are they now?

2. #22 DeepfriedNugs, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    I haven't exactly measured them honestly but I'd say the one that is on the left side(untopped) is 10-12 inches and the one on the right that was topped is 8-10 inches.

3. Ok, cool. I'm intrigued by your setup, since I'm hoping to set something up in a similar space (i've only got about 18 inches vertical space to work with though  :mellow:). Few more questions:
    • Do you think the one LED panel provides enough light?
    • Did you change the light spectrum settings at any point? (I'm still just learning about this stuff, so I probably sound clueless)
    • If you were limited to 18 inches vertical, would you change anything about how you approached your grow?
    Thanks for the info, and good luck!

4. #24 DeepfriedNugs, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    Yes, my panel provides ENOUGH light. Would they use more? Absolutely. More light is always good. I've got a 180w ufo I'm not even using. But you have to keep heat in mind in a microcab. And I'd say I have about 18 inches from my panel to the bottom of my cab. So no, I'd have done it the same. And my light panel is multi spectrum. It doesn't change spectrum.

5. I don't know if you can tell but the buds on the one that's a couple of days ahead are really fattening up!

Attached Files:

6. Checked trics. Roughly 80% cloudy, 10% clear and 10% amber. It looks like it won't even make the 8 week mark. I could probably go ahead and pull the first one and be completely satisfied but I'm going to give them a couple more days to amber up a bit.

7. Nice! Looks good! Have you cut out the nutes yet?

8. Last feeding was 2 weeks ago. I only use organic nutes and teas so I'm not overly concerned with flushing.

9. #30 DeepfriedNugs, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
    I only flush twice. Like I said I'm not overly concerned with flushing. Mainly because I fertilize lightly with organic teas. Most of what my plant needs is in the soil. So 1 good flush with molasses water. 1 flush with distilled water. Then I water for 2 weeks with clean distilled water before harvest.

10. Okay, okay good to know! I've flushed once so far and I start week 7 tomorrow so I'm thinking one more good flush and clean water till harvest time :D

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

11. Well I must say the urge to harvest is killing me but I'm firm on waiting a few days to maximize swell, terepene development and trich development / color.

12. Oh I feel you on that 100%!! I really don't wanna miss any of the maturing process either since it's crucial to growing some super quality smoke! That's why I was asking about flushing because I'm worried I haven't been giving enough clean water and I'm hoping I haven't missed out on trichome development from doing that because she doesn't seem frosty or as frost covered as she could be lol..

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1352607-1st-grow-on-12-12-from-seed

13. for some reason I never subbed in, thought I had. I'm in now!

14. Was really convinced my next grow was going to be Critical Kush, but I'm starting to think Blue Dream would be fun...

15. blue Dream all the way

16. Alright, checked trics this morning and couldn't find any clear ones left. I'd say 80% cloudy, 20% amber. Harvested and a quick trim. I'd guess ill end up between 20-25 grams between both little autos. If I get an ounce ill be stoked! Drying for 3 to 4 days. Then to the jars.

Also dropped the seed for my next grow, HSO Blue Dream!! I'll be doing a full smoke report on Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto in a week.

Attached Files:

17. Nice grow! I'm excited to reset my flower cab completely. Once everything is finished in there, I'm dropping the perpetual and going 2-4 plant scrog in 1 gallon pots.

18. I was going to scrog this grow but I'm thinking I'll LST to make room for a solo.

19. #40 DeepfriedNugs, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    Also got a Short Stuff Auto Big Gun(AK47 auto) waiting to sprout in a solo cup now.