new vape atmos

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ajroxit, Jan 28, 2015.

1. just got my new vape from groupon. sure, groupon kinda sucks in the way that you have to go through all of this fucking bullshit to finally get it shipped. that is balanced out by the fact that groupon gives you crazy good deals on all kinds of ridiculous stuff!

i got my GRDA2-gunmetal / Atmos Dart Special Edition. fucking thing rocks! the heating chamber works sooo damn sweet. i didn't taste any crappy taste of any kind. just the sweet lemony goodness of the Oaksterdamn shatter i tested it out on.

it is small and completely inconspicuos. no more then 5 inches long. the battery has lasted easily 10 dabs of off the first charge i put on it and is still going strong. i was kind of turned off by the size of the battery to be honest. but after using the vape as i have, i am loving every part of it.

it hits super easy too! it doesn't clog when you are vaping wax. it looks like a high end writing pen in a very sleek and sexy way. this is certainly a step above the 20$ chamber and 20$ battery that i was buying before. there is nothing wrong with the cheapy way to go. i still have my cheapy and i plan i keeping it!

it also vapes herb as well which is a bonus to me. i dont normally vape bud {by choice} and i certainly dont flick people shit who do because vaping herb is healthy, inexpensive, tastes way more yummy then burning bud {so many people claim this that i have to put it down even though i like to smoke my herb over vaping it}. over all, this is the best little wax vape {duo vape actually} and with the groupon deal i got it for 22.99$ shipped. it came in a little plastic carry case that had a charger, little spoon, cleaner brush and some e-liquid stuff.

over all i give it 5 FUCK YEAHS! :metal:  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

link to vape <=====
    \t\t\t\t \t\t 

No it doesn't.    It will combust your herb.     

3. As far as I'm concerned atmos is a sham in the vaping world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. why?

it didn't burn the space jill i just vaped with it. the atmos you have does though huh? you try using glass or ceramic screens ?

Lets see a pic of the ABV (already been vaped) herbs.   The glass and ceramic screens will still not allow you to properly vape your herbs.

6. ya, they do allow you to vape the herb because the temp of the chamber is what vapes the herb not the temp of the element. as far as posting pics goes, no need. you're not the only person on the planet who doesn't know how to vape herb and my posting pics of myself vaping bud isnt going to help you figure it out. there are many tutorials her on GC that can help you get it working. the search feature is your best friend in this. good luck!

7. #7 lwien, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015

[​IMG]

8. i guy with no sens of humor...laughing at my witty responses...i didn't think you had it in you. regardless of that, when you have figured out the basics of vaping herb, then we will talk more. dont you forget that search feature!

9. #9 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    I'm honestly not sure if you're a troll or if this went way over your head. He wasn't asking you to teach him though, he was saying he does not believe your herb is being vaped as well as you think it is, and it in fact, may be being burnt. He is telling you, if that thing is working and really vaping herb, then post a pic of the after vaped herb from the atmos to prove it. 

It is popular believe ( for good reason ) that just about every vape pen, if not every vape pen. While doing good with not solids, don't do well with solids. Like you said the search feature if your best friend. Good luck!

10. Hahahaha that made me laugh. Post pics of your vaped herb or gtfo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 DaBuddhaReefer, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015

This guy reminds me of a bird that thinks if he puts his head in the sand, nobody can see him. If I pretend to believe it hard enough!!! It will come truuuuueee! Or so me thinks they thinks we all thinks..... Or he is just a bad troll, either way I won't be replying to this post again. Good luck with your pen.

Check out post #115, this thread >> http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools-qa/1349056-whats-best-thing-smoke-when-trying-not-get-caught.html/page-6

13. Lol I was about to skim through all of the posts, and then I saw one of them claiming that the MFLB burns the herb, while at the same time saying they should use a lightbulb to vape with xD That was all I needed to see. At least ajroxit has provided me with a good laugh.

14. 808 post senior member and you still are uninformed that lwien is one of the most educated about vaporizers on GC... this made me chuckle. You are not vaporizing herb for $22. There is no argument, it is simply fact. If I could get a vape for $22 I would not have invested around $2k for portable and desktop vaporizers. You can tell me I don't know how to "vape herb" also, but I honestly would not care. Atmos is chinese booboo when it comes to "vaporizing" and maybe YOU are the one that does not know how to vape.

15. You have a very strange attitude. And evidently a blatant ignorance of GC's Vaporizing Forums. This guy probably knows more about vaping than anyone else on here. Don't be so quick to retaliate when all he's doing is stating facts. Cheap vape pens combust herb.

16. Iwien is a god in this sub

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I don't know I would say 'god'. Iwien is an experienced user, has a ton of info to share, and that's why he has earned our respect. To be honest, I bought my LSV purely on Iwien's opinion. I don't regret that either as my LSV gets used constantly.

Naw............just know a bit more than most and a bit less than some.

Lol this place cracks me up, awesome people. In other news my DaBuddha is on the damn truck, and it has been sense 5 am. Next stop is my door step.