I need your help grasscity, weed sucks now Please fix thee.

Discussion in 'General' started by Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 28, 2015.

1. #1 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    But foreal, I quit smoking ct for a little over three months. I know big deal right? Wrong as I got a shitload of smoke and edibles the other day and when I lit up it was crazy, like what's the point I felt confused by this... I mean I fucking love cannabis!! It's great, I'm mmj, was smoking a half zip a week along with concentrates and edibles on the reg up until the day I quit. I mean have legit reason for my marihuana use besides just getting high...

But now that I have all of that in my possession, I'm not enjoying getting high at all! Like I came home from work and fire up like I used to but it just seems to have lost it's luster. My girlfriend has noticed almost right away. I turn into a dick, talk without thinking, eat up everything in the house and feel drunk in a shitty way. It has never done that to me before, now I take a hit and turn into a sarcastic asshat.

Im smoking concentrate tho so idk if it's the 68% thc that's doing this to me after not having it for that long or what cause I got flowers to but it has the same effect. I have liquids and capsules and they don't do it as bad, they remind me how it used to feel.

But smoking anything... Fugitboutit! It's just not the same or maybe it is and after smoking so much for so long it had actually lost it's spark and now I'm back as a "beginner" but that doesn't explain me becoming a douche when I smoke.

As it stands right now I don care if I keep smoking or not I feel like I would just be better off without it... And man that's kinda a really shitty feeling man... I could give the rest away and not look back or care.

So tell me please how I went from an awesome dreaded up mmj patient. To a non stonering tool. Cause I jus bought 600 bucks worth of cannabis products and need to get this shit figured out so I can enjoy them... :wave:

Edit- I recently kicked a pretty heavy opiod addiction but I don't know if that has anything to do with it it could be the main cause... But I had the smoke before I quit those and it was doing this so I stopped for the first week I quit and it still is doing it :confused2: maybe I'm much more cynical because I can feel emotions and I work such a shitty job in such a shitty place..

Sent from my douchephone using asshat Forum

2. #2 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 28, 2015
    It doesn't matter if I take a pinch hit or a .3 dab! Both make me feel equally retarded.. And way to introspective and jerkish. If I eat a capsule or a couple tincture spays then it feels right, I get the medicinal effects I need but no high and vice versa for smoke.
    It just sucks cause Iv been such a big advocate and dedicated so many years and time to this plant and now I feel like I'm getting fucked..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's not for everyone 😕

Stoned on my couch eating Cheerios

4. your probably tired. u should take a chance to relax

5. #5 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 28, 2015
    But how could I go from having a card and using stupid large amounts of cannabis and loving the herb and then not even be able to smoke without being just.. Ugh like I took some tincture 20 min ago an it's feels just perfect... Iv dosed with that two times over this shift and been stellar :(

Hell yeah I'm tired dude. I work 14 hours a day 7 days a week plus 1 hour travel time. So 15 hours a day technically.
    There's no time to relax in the oil fields. I haven't had a day off in over a month and a half and that was only cause I got strep throat.

6. Relax, man. Just take a hit or two every now and then when you're in the mood and you don't have to be anything different than whatever it is you are or want to be. And if that 68% thc figure is even remotely accurate (which it most likely isn't), it's not surprising that it could be fucking with your personality and your ability to enjoy the experience. I smoked some "concentrate" one time and it was a totally shiity experience. Gave me a headache-hangover. Yet I've also smoked high thc extracts with the opposite effect. Go with what works and avoid what makes for shitty experience. You can always sell what you have and try something different - preferably something that doesn't resemble a sledge hammer.

7. With a card, why would the 68% be a lie? Its 68% not 90%.. Anyway, it's probably opiate addiction more than anything, plus working like a slave. How can you expect to feel good when you're forcing yourself to feel bad? I hear the money's worth it though.

8. Six hours of sleep a day, especially if you work hard, is not enough.  You'd better cut those long work weeks down, it's not worth ruining your health for.  If you can't get a good high anymore, then your body is trying to tell you something is wrong. 

9. Well, if the tinctures are working well for you, just stick to that for now? 

Change is part of life. Kinda sucks, but sometimes stuff that works for us for a long time may eventually stop being beneficial. So if smoking marijuana isn't working for you now, just put it aside again; maybe give it a shot again later. Could be from your other drug-use as well? I can't really speak from experience, but I wouldn't be surprised if those drugs have had an affect in the way marijuana works for you now. Probably isn't permanent though, so just give it some time. I also think the marijuana high is partially dependent on the person themselves, so could be other things unrelated to marijuana are affecting your high (stress, diet, sleep--as someone else mentioned, could be a lot of things?). 

10. You gots to chill

11. I wouldnt have dove head first into the dabs

12. #12 CanIBeShaggy, Jan 28, 2015
    And then..

Thy wonderful powers of GC struck you with amazing fury.. And fixed all your problems..

13. "Do not watch the next episode"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crdp30kRG3U

14. Will be chilling soon.... Thanks I guess yeah I'm not gonna be doing this much longer. I'm headed down south for a bit and ummmm.... Probably gonna just chiiiklllllll do like a week before I do anything. But I seem to be handling it a lil better today

15. #15 BloodBooger, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Your body ( and mind) is missing the opiates. Life is hard and you don't even realise just how tired you are and in so much pain TILL YOU TAKE IT AWAY. Now, you're "living with it. Weed is great stuff but it doesn't hold a candle to narcotics for energising and pain relief. I wish you luck staying clean...but as anyone who has been wrapped in that warm opiated blanket will tell you " you'll always miss that friend". It's not the weed. Good luck .

With a card, not even 90% is out of the question

17. #17 Nugagerube, Jan 29, 2015
    Stop smoking?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Take a break for a while and then continue. But it could very well be the 68% THC, a concentration that high of THC can cause emotional issues because it affects your brain too much.
    http://youtu.be/J5ro79Tcvwc
    I believe it's part 2 in this series that she takes a very high concentrate of THC and begins to get sad.

So again take a break and just stick to regular bud afterward

19. #19 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 29, 2015
    Yea man my shits 68, 73.4, 56.03...
    That's just thc. I have the CBD content as well. But yea the concentrates are up there for sure. The flowers are supposed to be 19%+... Not sure if it's for sure or not

But I smoked alone this am. I just blazed a fat rock of shatter to the dome and played the xbox for a bit and let her sleep and it was much better then the first few times.

But I smoked a tiny bit before work and now I wish I would have abstained because I just wanna relax and my heads not going going work work it's like relax bruh, but I can't so maybe stick to tincture for work..
    Also Iv been smoking the lower thc content one as well and can tell a difference in high for sure it is also the one that contains the most cbd

20. Agreed, I just feel like <75% thc people can get non-medically so somebody saying something about it was like uh what?