Canna Synthetic nutrients

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Bigdad, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Does anyone have any experience with Canna Synthetic, my grow dude, highly recommends it. I was using BioBiz for a long time and liked it, but it's not available in my area, and shipping is ridiculous. I then went to Canna organic nutes, but didn't like the yield. I have a 400w, two plant, soil perpetual grow, and have grown tired of the organics yield.

2. Ever considered mixing your own living organic soil?

"Organic" bottled nutes are not that much different than "synthetic" bottled nutes.  Neither of them rely on the presence of a healthy living microbial soil population in order to make the nutrients available for plant adsorption.  Nutrients from rock/plant/marine sources used for liquid bottled fertilizers are extracted through a slew of chemical means, and then again chemically "chelated" in order to keep the various soluble nutrients contained within the bottle from reacting with each other.  Without chemical chelation, soluble nutrients in ionic form would precipitate into INSOLUBLE compounds.  Guess what?  Insoluble compounds require microbial breakdown in order to make them "plant soluble"?  Why go backwards and pay over exorbitant prices for watered down "nutes"?

Bottled "organic" fertilizers are a joke.  A gimmick.  If you want to grow "organically", build your own soil with materials in their solid form...

I invite you to visit the "Organic Growing" forum, but be prepared for real science...

...as opposed to stoner science.

3. Canna A and B are pretty hard to beat in my book..
    Goes well with canna coco
    If you wanted to go with a living soil simply inoculate the roots on transplant with mycorrhiza feed with molasses kelp and enzymes and simply feed with the canna A and B. From there you can research to expand your living soil according to new knowledge learned..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..

4. I've used Canna Terra Flores along with rhizotonic pk 13 14 and boost. I find it to be good and easy to use but the Canna boost is what really makes the difference between other nutes IMO but the whole canna nute system is so damn expensive so I've been looking for an alternative at the moment using fossilised sea bird guano that come from the nimbin hemp embassy cheap as and works really good I'm also using Great white mycorrhizae and the results seem to be as good just a lot cheaper. But if your not worried about cost I'd recommend the canna terra system with supporting additives. Just watch ph canna nutes seems to have a fairly low ph

5. Great white has potential.. Look up a product called recharge. It's a all in one mycorrhizae inoculate and is LOADED with beneficials.
    I have a side by side grow with recharge and a basic two part in a neutral soil against a DWC and its holding its ground beautifully..

I am so open minded you should only think like me..