Need help: Question - Multiplayer Games (PS 3)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Daedric-Poison, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Hey there :)

I got a question: I'm looking for multiplayer games on PS 3 which I can play via splitscreen AND AT THE SAME TIME online.

Explanation: My girlfriend and me we are playing with two other people (a couple too) atm Call of Duty Black Ops (Nr 1) and me and my girl are at home and the other two are at their home.

We play splitscreen and they too but we play all together (hope I made clear what I mean, if not just ask).

Well now we are looking for other games (PS 3) that we can play the same way. FEAR 3 doesnt seem to work, neither does Call of Duty 5 (World at War) or Rainbow Six Vegas 2...... we have these and I can play with one of them but not we 4 together (2 on 2 - 2 consoles via Internet).

Any suggestions or help?

Really need help we want to try other games this way but non of us has the money to just buy a game and try it...

Thanks for help!!!

2. Borderlands, or Little Big Planet.

3. Far Cry 3 co-op mode should work that way but no idea on multiplayer matches. Black Ops 2 definitely works up to 4 split-screens per console, it does get laggy at 3, though. Worms Revolution doesn't need to split the screen but is limited to 4 teams per match. Mortal Kombat 9 has a 2vs2 mode. 

Can't think of other games that fit the description at the moment.