Piece of shit stole my money

Discussion in 'General' started by hykse, Jan 27, 2015.

1. i'm just going to leave it at this. i lost my money like an idiot, i learned a lesson (hopefully -.-).

everyone in this game is trying to be the hardest while shoving everyone else's head under water in an attempt to prove to themselves how tough they are. it sucks. 

i want NO drama, just a good time and som bud.

2. are they really THAT strict with other drugs? all i did was mention them.

3. Ah damn, that sucks. Yeah my #1 rule is that I don't front and I don't accept fronts either. Never know what could go wrong. 
    Only once did I break that rule and gave a family friend just a $20 to bring me back some amazing Purple I knew he had. 
    Last I heard he skipped state. 

I'm still waiting for the day he comes back around this house asking for money. It's happened before, it'll happen again. 

Rules are rules.

5. get over it. it happens, dont let it happen again, and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. well. since i already started a thread.. i haven't blazed in a month now. what will be the effects the next time i do? let's say i score some in two weeks. will it be like the first time i smoked? i feel really sober and clear headed now

7. oh no dude if you havent blazed in over a month you can fuck your shit up. the weed will melt your brain into the consistency of egg yolk due to it being used to no weed, ive watched my friend catch on fire from this

i suggest you check the forum guide lines before you make another post lol

8. No, you gave him money for no good reason . Hey just happened to take advantage of your trust. Can't blame him for theft

9. could i lace it with superglue to counteract this effect?

10. I didn't bother reading any of the replies but honestly bro just go up to him and make it clear that if he doesn't get you your money he's losing his front teeth.
    Plain & Simple yo.

11. What retard fronts money to someone they don't know?? I was going to say learn from your mistakes but this was the 4th-5th time it has happened to you?? Natural Selection should have dealt with idiots like you. Don't trust drug dealers cuhh

Yeah, That's almost as bad as not reading the forum guidelines and showing disrespect and name calling, isn't it?  :rolleyes:

Give the kid a break he is likely a Freshman or Sophomore. :smoke:

13. Hey OP- since this has happened 4 or 5 times before, making this possibly your 6th time.. Have you finally learned? I know it's hard to not trust people, but you can NOT trust everyone ( actually hardly anyone)
    People suck, dude, I'm sorry -_-

14. #54 Smokey Tha Bear, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    i haven't read the rest but i just wanted to stop, quote this, and grab the popcorn

edit- props on the tattling brah, im sure his mama was majorly dissapointed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. this whole thing is ridiculous i know. i just want to achieve the most by doing the least and it seemed like a good idea at the time. i was about to give up and i thought of it as an opportunity to make his life slightly more shit.

16. i've only been smoking for a year and i'm just starting branching out to people i don't know. trusting people too easily is something i need to work on. i have no friends who deal with this kind of stuff, i've never been in a fight and i haven't had anyone teach me shit about buying/dealing with assholes/down low business. i'm bound to fuck up a few times.

17. #57 Smokey Tha Bear, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    if people you dont know see that you're new/ inexperienced theyll try to take advantage everytime. it sucks but you just have to be cautious and use good judgement aka dont front. ever.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. it worked the first few times i did it, so i thought it was a regular thing to do.

19. #59 Royal Vengeance, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    I don't even know if this qualifies as theft lol

You just gave some random dude a chunk of change and walked your seperate ways. That's just straight up naive lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll.