Recommended Bongs?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mr.Giggles, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Hey guys, So for a while I've wanted a new bong. At the moment I'm using a homemade cheap ass bong. I'd like to switch to a nice size bong, Fairly portable, Glass, Support for Dabbing and Nice sized cone. Any suggestions?

~Dark

2. Do you want a scientific piece or a heady piece? What is your price range?

3. Doesn't much matter to me, As long as it works well. Oh, and price range $75 - $150

4. In that price range try thick ass glass

5. Like the other guy said Id go thick. 
    You could drop a ton on a scientific. Or you could just go to your headshop (or GC!) and get a thick glass bong for cheap then buy a bunch of weed :)

6. Scientific just means clear prodo glass either beaker or straight tube for the most part. Doesn't mean its going to cost a lot.

And to the op just go to www.agualabtechnologies.com and search In your price range. You won't find china garbage there like you will on the Grasscity website

7. Dhgate.com. .. nuff said

DHgate is best, here's price range bongs for you.
    http://bit.ly/1Cg7P9E

9. If you want shitty quality go with dhgate

10. I know, im just talking about the percs and multi chamber stuff, while it is wicked cool I don't see much reason id buy it!

11. If you want glass blown by a 7 year old Bangladeshi then go with DHgate

12. Thanks, Any actual bongs that you guys use and recommend?

~Dark

13. #13 Mr_Krabs, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Well if you're looking for portable and for dabbing, large bongs generally don't do to well for dabbing.

http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/black-leaf-glass-bong-with-honeycomb-disc-perc-32-5cm.html#.VNE362fTlaQ

I think you might be better served with a small bubbler style bong. I got a triple honeycomb bubbler from the same make and it smokes smooth. It'll smoke flowers great, not quite as smooth and effortless like a large bong but it'll get the job done and still be better than a dry piece or pipe. And with a simple quartz bucket it'll dab like a champ. I know it's below your price range. But you can trust me it smokes fantastically for being such a cheap piece and it's only a foot tall so it's not pocketable but it's plenty easy to carry and the glass is actually reasonably thick. Not like those headshop specials thinner than beer bottle.

Why not support this site though? Buy a from grasscity. The wait is ridiculous though. But I'm sorta used to it having shopped on China shipping sites like DealExtreme.

DHgate is cool too but it's harder to find a trustworthy seller on the site. At least with grasscity there's only one company to deal with and the brands in the site usually conform to a quality standard among the brand. IE Blackleaf bongs tend to be made cheaply but not poor quality that it'll break during reasonable use.