lots of plants near my home. can it be used?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coneshapedhat, Jan 27, 2015.

1. need help. there are naturally occuring cannabis plants near my home. but i dont know to use them. actually i live in nepal and these plants are all over there in hilly areas. i searched internet but it said "use flowers" . i dont see any flowers on it here, only small sacs maybe pollen or seed. if you were here how would you use the plant.   sorry for bad english... thanks in advance

2. I know where im moving to!!!!!........grab a branch a take some pictures....ill tell ya if its smoke or not

3. thanks you gentleman. i wish to learn about weed and the methods and e.t.c so your help would be nice. please accept my friend request, i will learn somethings that you know about the plants and methods for use it. hope my english is not that bad :)

4. Just get some pics and we can help

Sent from GC App

5. No worries dude....i wish to learn from too friend......BHANG ...im definitely using from now on....thats catchy!!!!

Ask away....but we like pictures when you can take them

6. #6 coneshapedhat, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    lol its a hindi name- bhang. a drink they make from buds and drink in memory of lord shiva.... :)

7. Any pics dude or what

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app