My roomie is stealing my identity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Acidphere, Jan 27, 2015.

1. I'd tell him to find a new spot, or I'd take all my shit to another spot. :cool:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hopefully you're fucking all these ladies hes bringing over bruh..

• Like Like x 4
  3. #23 CanIBeShaggy, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Report him to police. If you don't know the "cause" talk to them about the situation and see if they can figure out/realize if anything fishy is about too go down.

If you don't like that idea, you NEED to literally FLIP OUT on his ass to show him how much you don't appreciate what he's doing.

Good luck man.

4. Dick gargoyle cock punches man, whattya do

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Start stealing his identity right in front of him.

Tell stories of things that happened to him like it happened to you

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. It seems like you have all these privileges and oppurtunities and you are not making use of them, so you friend decided to not let them go to waste. I think you are the lame boring one of the 2 of you guys, just being honest.

I wouldnt flip out on him for doing those things to get laid as long as he doesn't disrespect me.

7. ....kill him (with kindness)

• Like Like x 2
  8. - First off its hard just to kick someone out thats helping you pay rent for 
    your house. 

- 2nd off he does have his own job and money, i told you we work together. 

-3rd i'm not gonna punch this guy for doing all this shit, there is a way to talk it out like 
    normal humans. Just when i posted this it was late night after this shit just went down. 

- We had a huge talk about it and he says he's gonna change and he didn't 
    realize how bad he was getting. Mostly because he's an alcoholic and hes doing
    most of this shit when hes drunk. 

- and at the end of the day he's still a good friend when he wants to be, 
    He's hooked me up with multiple of his friends and he pays all his rent
    and shit on time. I guess this was just something we got to work on. I just 
    had to post this the other night because i was stoned and pretty upset about it. 

• Like Like x 3
  9. He crossed the line at claiming the cat. Nobody owns my pussy but me.

We'd be having serious words.

• Like Like x 5
    Bruh bruh is your husband or what?

Lots of rationalizing, I wouldnt be surprised if he seems cool after this talk but then ends up being a dick again

You do you though

11. @JuicyGoose - Totally i was fine with him telling people my truck was his because
    i understand hes embarrased to tell people he got a Dui and wrecked his car but 
    noone claims my pussy!

@ABCBD

I agree it wont be that hard to find another roommate but i mean
    ive had other roomates in the past that i just didnt get a long with. 

Like we both listen to Hip-hop, we both love smoking weed, 
    we both like the cat, we have the same taste in girls and hes 
    a super outgoing guy so he knows how to talk to people and 
    lie his ass off. I dont mind alcohol either at all, but he just gets
    drunk and lies his ass off about everything. 

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 BLUZero, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    Your roommate has the same personality that my once best friend developed, which is why we're not friends anymore in the first place.
    Sure, he was a cool guy with good ideas, fun to talk to and outgoing (I wasn't), but as said before: He was only nice when he wanted to be. This friend introduced me to weed, and I am grateful for that, but he did it in a way which almost ruined smoking for me permanently. Being my friend, he always would let me take hits and sometimes even a bowl (I never smoked more than one bowl max whenever we smoked) whenever he would smoke because I was new and never had any weed. That was all fine and dandy, except that every time I bought weed (from the very first time I bought any) he would take at least half of it because of "all the times he gave me weed". It seemed fair for the most part at first, but he just kept doing it until I knew he had more than compensated and was just an asshole now. When confronting him about it all his reaction did was prove he was even more of an asshole than I had imagined.
    TL;DR: Friends/roommates like that are good short term friends, but will not play out well in the long run. He's eventually going to stop worrying about being an asshole to you if you just let him do it like you are.
    Draw a line in the sand or he'll just continue getting closer

13. OP is in an abusive relationship.

#CaseClosed

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dude he is your classic piece of shit who preys on the kind. Sounds like some shit I heard a buddy tell me about what prison is like for nice guys. Stand up for yourself, fight for yourself, call him out in front of a bunch of people for the lying shit he is and tell them how its all yours, even the shit he is wearing. I wouldn't really care if I did work with him, I'd tell him straight up to suck my dick if he wants anything else of mine. Literally get on you knees and suck my dick bitch, then ill give you a bowl. Since he wants to behave like that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. What goes around, comes around. Sooner or later people will see through his bullshit and realize he's a sad, lonely little man. He can only keep up the charad for so long before people realize he's full of shit. I might get a little annoyed if I was in your shoes, but I always remember: people get whats coming to them.

16. I wouldn't put up with any of that shit. You should consider getting a new roommate. 

17. It's called role reversal and we do not need it in this world we need biometric
    It's called role reversal and we do not need it in this world we need biometric

18. Just tell him to cut that shit out or better yet why not just call him out on it in front of all his friends. If you do that he'll be looking like an absolute fool and the situation will be easily dealt with.

19. Keep an eye on your mail, banking passwords, etc.  Watch your back.

• Like Like x 2
    Lights out for that motherfucker

• Like Like x 1