Show me your vapor bong setup

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mr Horsepower, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Dope setup right there! I have a couple pieces with percs, but next on the list is a simple straight tube like that.

2. My perc bong broke ): one day I'll get another

3. Yes I do. Can't go without it now

4. Anyone know what I can do to get a decent bubbler or water bong setup on a Crafty or Plenty?

5. #67 vapeview, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    I use a SonG I got here:

http://delta3dstudios.com/18mmcrafty-vaporizer-mouthpiece-to-waterpipe-adapter/

Comes in 14mm too if you want.

This will allow you to mate it with just about any piece of glass that accepts an 18mm male attachment. I often use mine with my FC-187 I got for about $35 on DH Gate.

Not sure what to do about the Plenty. I also have one of those but haven't used it much and never through water. I suspect you might find a solution over on the Plenty thread on FC but I have not researched myself.

6. #68 papabull, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    The Silver Surfer works great with all 14mm female fittings or adapters. I think a shrewd vape company would give us a vaporizer with a lithium ion battery, adjustable temps and in a handheld design that just heats the air through its heat chamber but holds no material. I picture it looking a lot like a croquet mallet in shape and about 10 inches long. It would come with a 14mm bowl that it snugs against to vape the contents of that bowl in your favorite bong or dry piece with a 14mm fitting. Turns any bong into a vaporizer. Feels like lighting a bowl. Fits in the pocket and never has any residue on it to clean or cause any other hassles. If some enterprising entity made them, they'd have my blessings and a sure sale. :)

It would feel just like smoking a bong always does but the taste would be much better, the bong much cleaner and everything just being a lot neater.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. i think you could make good money off that

8. So I am just running it directly into a standard glass bong using a tiny piece of cut rubber tube to seal it. Will post a picture later but feeling pretty low grade at the moment.
    Stupid Australia and lack of gear...

9. Nice little setup city chill !I would strongly advise cleaning that sucker completely. Idk if it's been combusted in but it kinda looks like it once you get it clean you'll be able to get that clean clear taste of your meds

10. Dope little setup there chill. I'm sure that little guy can milk that bong up pretty good!

11. Haha! It's the reflection, gets washed out most nights. But I need a smoother setup as this was just a MacGuyver move.

12. Well, it at least takes that final 210 degree burn and knocks the harsh out.

13. Kinda dark but here's my new favorite herbie setup , hydraline on top of a 14to18 adapter. Huge rips and huge flavor. This has to be my favorite hydratube so far.

Attached Files:

14. I dig it mrm how much that bad boy run ya? I want to pick up a hydra tube, but there all so fucking stout!

15. #78 Mrmrmrmr, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    180 horsepower,
    they are the bees knees
    What's wrong with them being stout ?
    Unless your definition of the word means somethimg other then the literal definition

16. Pretty sure he means expensive. I found a site that does a heap of vape gear in bulk... Thinking I might drop some coin and start selling it in Australia at a discounted price to get people here more involved. Plus good gear at good prices.

17. CC is right here. I meant stout as expensive mrm sorry for the confusion!