Test Grows, Plant Training & Perpetual Harvests by hddani; DWC, COCO, SOG, LED, Iron's Method

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by hddani, Jan 27, 2015.

1. I'm pretty sure he's real. A weed growing robot would be cool though.
    Hmmm... crankzbot... 
    Time to tinker! 

2. Crankz, lol, I was thinkin that's where the name came from, wait, so your telling me, your NOT made of gears and cranks

3. No Disassemble! 

4. Hahahaha that gave me a good laugh you guys thanks

So the tents flipped to flowering now on 8pm off 8am, everything I want to keep in veg im taking outside every morning before lights off and back in at lights on

5. Oh ya and the NL is hanging and drying too hehe. All done with DWC until winter. Just passive hydro and soil in summer for me.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434990739.796132.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434990859.515558.jpg
    These were taken saturday night
    Special queen in back, bagseed in front and hidden from view are 6 2l sog clones
    The 2 smaller in front are special kush and a bagseed clone, taken out every morning

6. Dani boy! How is it going man, that's special kush is looking lovely man!

7. Yo looper! Everythings good lately man urself?
    Thank u man, can't wait to propogate her. FATTEST indica leaves ive ever had grow in my garden

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435170201.474283.jpg
    2 special queen & 2 bagseed clones. They were on 18/6 & then put outside to flower a week ago. This was this morning. 2L hempy sog in progress. Theres 2 more on the left but they've been out a few days only. I have about 4 flowering indoors, and 3 still rooting. Thats it for this round and the next will be from the moms i have in 1 gallon fabric pots
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435170341.237190.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435170399.092626.jpg
    Special queen from seed just put her in flower over the weekend.
    The Joint Doctor autos are a fail they're 18 days old and look like 5 day old seedlings. Idk what happened, I must've messed up all 3? I'll give em a few more days then probably toss em if they stay stupid small.

9. those are some fat ass fans bro

10. Yea buddy she's got some fat ones. Shes a month plus 1 day now and getting pretty tall so it is time to top and clone her today after work =D =D =D I don't know what it is about propagating but I enjoy it, especially with these seed prices oh maw gawd

So tonight after dark I will be taking the first 4 outdoor sog clones, bringing them inside and keeping in the dark until 8am lights off, then placing in the tent. The reason is that I think a neighbors brightass balcony light left on at night is delaying flowering. I put these outside about a week before flipping the tent to 12/12 however the ones in the tent are already crowning and shooting pistils out of the top, but the outdoors stretched more and appear to have the crown at the top but no pistils yet. Does it just take longer outdoors? Either way I guess I can't risk the light leak outdoors so all my flowering will be in the tent. Time to get creative and figure out how to cram all these plants in there =P

And time to look at more lights hehe I found these http://www.amazon.com/Excelvan-Hydroponic-Greenhou...

I was planning on building 4 cob grow lights and the cost of DIY is pretty much the same, I just have no idea if these are legit. I emailed them and they use EPILEDS. The plan is to use my main light in the center of the tent and then two of these "spotlight" grow lights on each side. Pic update tonight =]

11. Oh yea and I got 4.16 oz of frosty THC covered bud from the Northern Lights.

and I have about a half oz of White Widow left...been smoking it like I stole it

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If I could make that monkey gif my new avatar I so would!

12. Heres some pics
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435767793.355231.jpg
    2 on the left are bagseed #3, the other two are special queen. These went from 18/6 to outdoors 2 weeks ago, and they went in the tent this morning at lights out.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435767876.811842.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435767901.546810.jpg
    Special Kush #1, 1 month old. Topped it but this morning the cutting was flopped over in the cloner I hope it makes it
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435768009.189115.jpg
    Special Queen #1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435768103.664820.jpg
    Bagseed #3
    Both only flowering a week and already have more pistils at the very top than the outdoor 2L clones, so thats y I brought em into the tent

13. Hey all! Hope your gardens are thriving ️

The Special Kush cutting is starting to perk up, it was totally flopped last night so it's definitely improving yay

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855332.076858.jpg
    Topped SK1

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855418.367861.jpg
    BS#1 cutting taken after flower and rooted

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855483.090495.jpg
    BS#3 top was cut and rooted, shes ready to give up a lot more clones =D

[Day 27 Joint Doctor Autos Coco/Perlite]
    I don't see pistils yet so I ain't even mad, take your time ladies gimme at least an oz each of ya. These last few days they accelerated in growth and cotyledons yellowed, so feeding begins!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855738.692654.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855823.152764.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855869.204589.jpg

And heres the ladies in the tent shortly after waking up.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435855955.113117.jpg

14. Smokin' your own on lunch break
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435867774.415593.jpg
    Vapir NO2 loaded
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435867821.685074.jpg
    No flash
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435867841.936389.jpg
    Flash
    I'm just about down to my last 8th of White Widow. Amazing smoke, still can't believe I grew it myself it wouldn't have been possible without the help of so many blades who chimed in with advice, thank you guys

15. Sooo I started growing in late August last year that makes this summer my first, in the winter or as Southern Californian's call it "not so hot summer" I exhausted into the closet or the room just fine and temps stayed within good range as long as fresh air was available from elsewhere in the house.
    NOT LAST NIGHT, nice scorcher of a day and a hot ass night, so the window was closed.
    The temp soared to 100F in the tent and the bedroom felt about 90, the rest of the house felt great but the room was a hot spot, even with the AC on and all this before 9pm, just 1 hour after lights on.
    Its just dumb luck that the wall of my closet that the tent is in lines up with the outdoor shed for the water heater, which has its own exhaust to the great outdoors.
    By now you've probably correctly guessed that I punched a hole through the drywall into that little shed and after sealing the exhaust up to it nice and neat its blowing all the hot air through the wall into the shed and out.
    I was tired as fuck after doing all that, slept great in a cold ass room, and the high temperature in the tent right before lights off was 73F. [​IMG]
    I normally get -10F during lights off so if thats the case and I'm rocking ~73F/63F no matter what then I may keep doing DWC woohoo!

16. Nice, my problem right now is heat as well. I may have to do some soil in the tent until October - ish. Flippin sucks man, glad you got that sorted out.

17. Hey wattup code, ya damn summer hu?
    I have some in soil now, I like the simplicity of it relative to hydroponics, but hydro is just damn awesome lol
    I'm seeing hydro-like growth rates with hempy buckets, and all my outdoor ones are thriving despite the heat, so I don't think res temp is as much of an issue with those

18. Woohoo more buds on the way heres Special Queen #1 [Soil] & Bagseed#3 [Hempy], both on Day17 since 12/12
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436287882.024559.jpg
    SQ1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436287984.931467.jpg
    BS3

Both have more flower development than the outdoor SOG clones that I ended up bringing back inside, they are BEAST
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436288079.506147.jpg

19. Day 18, some flower closeups

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436375514.958412.jpg
    Special Queen #1

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436375657.918694.jpg
    Bagseed #3, my best bagseed female this run. I have a clone turned mom ready to take more clones, and about 15 already sitting in water I need to get started on those and root em already