3 AutoFlower Aerogarden Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by HulkHogie8, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Here we go... This is my second grow but my first try at auto flower. I am using an Aerogarden and General Hydroponics Grow and Bloom nutes. I am growing Blueberry Bliss, White Widow, and Blueberry Domina all of which I got off of midweeksong.com under a Mars-Hydro 300w LED. My ventilation is admittedly weak so notes on that would be appreciated. Pictures are to come soon! I just planted my seeds yesterday January 25, 2015. Once my last harvest (Perma Frost) is done curing and the seedlings begin to show I will begin posting some pics! I am looking for any and all help, tips, suggestions, or advice I can get so don't be shy!

2. #2 HulkHogie8, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    I am gonna try and post a pic of my Perma Frost now I ended up with about 40 grams 😔 less than I wanted but it's some quality nug

Attached Files:

3. #3 HulkHogie8, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    Day six

Attached Files:

4. Blueberry bliss, white widow, blueberry domina

5. Ok so it's day 9 now and there are a few things I hope you guys can help me out on, if anyone is reading this anyway! The first photo is of my blueberry bliss auto and it looks like the little leaf has stunted growth on one leaf or a deformation. The second photo is my white widow auto and it's stem looks mad weak already. The third is blueberry domina which seems to have a slight discoloration. Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

6. I love blueberry strains.
    The blueberry bliss looks like it's cotyledon was ripped when shedding its shell.
    A gentle breeze might help the widow with her stem strengthening.
    The domina is hard to see discoloration with the led light on It.
    Is everything the same this grow as it was last one?

7. I love the blueberries too man, fortunately the domina is starting to gain more green and lose the yellow tip I intinally was worry about. Everything is the same besides adding two six inch vent fans to my tent and a shit ton of experience I didn't have last grow. I also vegged under the standard florencent lights that come with an aero garden this time it will be full led. I'm pretty pumped to see how this turn out. They are growing decently well, I'll post a couple pictures after I get out of class this afternoon

8. Day 12
    Blueberry domina seems to be catching up to the other two
    Roots looks nice and white!
    Looking forwards to some upward growth once I start grow nutes tomorrow

Attached Files:

9. Day 14 from seed
    Looking good so far the bliss and white widow are working on their 3rd and 4th true leaves
    The domina is a little slower working on its 3rd set and still has a slight discoloration and wrinkles at the tips
    I tried to get a pic of the roots but they are lookin nice and healthy
    My ph is literally going crazy since I started my nutes
    It is going from 4 to 8 like nothing, I gotta figure out how to keep my reservoir and nutes more controlled

Attached Files:

10. Decently worried about my domina here
    Looks like one sideline the stem grew a leaf but the other didn't
    Still a little discoloration in it too
    :(

11. Do you think it might be a mutant?
    The wrinkles and discoloration are likely ph related.
    Strange that the others aren't sharing the same condition.

12. I would be a little upset if it is a mutant
    Like I said up top, I got it from midweeksong.com and I believe it is from the Ministry of Cannabis seed bank
    My PH has been crazy
    I'm still a bit of a rookie with the General Hydroponics PH UP and PH DOWN
    I woke up this morning and the PH was 4 
    The nutrient solution I put in after had a PH of 6 so hopefully the ph naturally rose a bit
    I then added two drops of PH UP
    Clearly I need to fix this PH issue
    This Domina may have been screwed from the beginning but I am not helping

13. Girls woke up and the PH was 6.5!
    I am gonna leave it be and keep adding the 6.0 nutes and hope the problem is solved

14. Starting a damn near identical grow tonight, yours is the first I've seen doing what I'm doing, definitely coming along for the ride to see how this turns out.

15. Right on do you have a journal or anything started?

16. Yeah just finished throwing it on here, looking forward to see how things stack up!

17. Right on I'm going to dinner with my girl right now
    Hopefully you get some picks up by the time I get back

18. Trying to figure out why you've been having pH problems. I've been using the same general hydroponics ph up and ph down for my Aerogarden for months, never fluctuated below 5 or above 7. Are you diluting it before you drop it into the reservoir? Might be giving you an off reading if those few drops are all concentrated.

19. Over the past week I have been adding a nutrient solution to the reservoir opposed to dumping out the water and adding a light nute mix. To my best guess, I would say the the reservoir is about 80% nutient solution and 20% water (from seedling stages). I imagine the slow growth of the nutrients in the reservoir is what caused my ph flux

20. Probably so. I didn't even measure ph for the first month I grew in my aerogarden, plants did amazing and when I finally got a test kit I was right on 6.0, the reservoir is so small that it's easy to go overboard with ph up and ph down, which is why I always dilute it with a bottle of water and add bit by bit. I always add to the reservoir and only flushed reservoir once before I pulled previous plants, never had a significant problem with it.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum