Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Half a gram edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mandudeguy123, Jan 26, 2015.

1. I'm a light smoker with little edible experience my tolerance is so low in fact .1 will get me high and .2 is the most I smoke at once. I stay high off a gram(smoking) for a long time(with redosing not at once) I read it takes 3-10 times more thc when u eat it. Assuming I decarb and make it good (a firecracker) and used veggy oil plus butter would a .6 edible do me good? I'm also 114 lbs 5 ft 6 if anyone could help me out I don't wanna waste weed and maybe tell me what might happen effects wise on that dose

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. It would get you pretty fucking high, but it'd take a while. If .1 will get you high from smoking, a half-gram edible will knock ya on your ass. 

Here's a source as to why: http://thebea.st/1ufdgx4

3. Yeah edibles takes less IMO, I had a 1g cracker but I was smoking before hand and I just felt buzzed from the cracker but I had a half g cracker before work 1 day and I was arseholed till 2pm in the day and I have a high tolerance,
    But bare in mind half a g is a lot of bud to put in the cracker, as in mass not content, in the pic the top 2 are g's and the bottom 2 are half g's ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422301691.256276.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422301761.076955.jpg

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

4. You don't make cannabutter, you just put weed on your food? That takes some brass, I personally don't like the taste of most marijuana strains.

5. If you normally smoke 0.1-0.2 then that is probably a safe dose for your virgin edibles experience. I use 0.25g per brownie. (I'm 145lb.)

There is no big danger to trying 0.5g except the risk of being way higher than you have ever been in your life (sleepy, dizzy, confused, unsafe to drive, nauseous, etc.)

6. Ye first and last time😎 it wasn't the taste, which was incredibly strong but the texture that put me off, that's why I mentioned about the amount of weed on the cracker ,
    I usually make oil and use that in the ingredients

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

7. Thank you all this is good news for me I wasn't sure if a half gram would do anything. I remember one time I had 4 .2 crackers but they were spaced out plus a differant weight/ t level. I'm planning on making a .5 or .6 decarbed first. I also got a question does the weed decarb itself when cooking ?( meaning should I decarb a bit less if I'm just gonna cook it again to stop thc from being turned to cbd or cbn?)

8. Also is there any chance I could decarb my medicine ( a half a gram or 1.1) and make a single serving of canna butter? If I mixed the decarb meds with a half stick of butter and maybe veggy oil and milk?( for extra fat) and make it like regular canna butter then mix that with the peanut butter to cook it again? So 3 cook times in total decarb for 15. Then butter takes like 45 maybe then 15 for the crackers ( for optimal aborption rate and bio availability )

Good idea or to much cook time and or not enough weed for buttah

9. #9 Blue Dreamer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Marijuana, when cooked in a conventional oven, decarbs at 310 degrees. The process takes 10-18 minutes, which varies because of the type of bud that you're using. Kief and hash, same temperature but for 5-10 minutes. At 240 degrees, it'd take plant material 50-60 minutes to decarb and hash 30-40 minutes.

The temperature examples I gave were in FAHRENHEIT, not CELSIUS. Yes, it can be cooked in food, the pure plant matter. Will it taste good? Not very, but it'll get ya high.

There's lots of tutorials on how to make cannabutter on this site, you've just gotta look for it. If you made (or attempted to make) cannabutter with just a half gram or a gram of weed, there would be a fairly small amount of cannabutter... That, or it'd be not very potent at all. Taking this in to consideration, if you want to make cannabutter, go for it!

10. So I'd. .5 would get me good would .3 do anything and plus smoking bowls to ( each edible .3 or .5 . One day soon I wanna go for a gram or gram and a half

11. 0.3-0.5g is a totally reasonable edible dose in my own personal opinion/experience (145lb experienced daily user). But you need to figure out what your tolerance is. We can' tell you what your tolerance is or predict what a particular amount will do to you.

Is there a reason you are seeking to push your boundaries so aggressively with large doses? Are you having a such hard time in life that you want to black out and make all your problems go away for a while, or something of that nature?

12. Lol I made cannbabutter with a 1/4 stick and .5 of kief/stems/leaves , didn't even drain out the weed

13. Puddle glum are u talking to me? With the why do u wanna get so high? I use it medicinally for reasons I won't say. But I don't wanna get To high is the reason I bring this up I also Don't wanna get Not high uk lol I've had people say atLEASt a gram is needed and others say .5 of mids and some people in guessing don't even decarb properly so they lose potency. I was asking about what a "good" dose would be as in medicated not "stoned" I'm not 17 anymore lol I do like to get pretty high sometimes but on a normal more constant basis I just get enough to feel a good buzz ( less then .1 at a time sometimes) but .1 or .2 gets me really high .3 Im Done lol

14. I ate a .2 cracker waited a half hour ate another waited 10 then the other waited till I was coming down and ate another. Idk at what time I noticed I was really high so I couldn't keep track of if only one cracker was effecting me or two or three

15. Sounds like you found a good dose that works for you, hooray for experimentation. :)