dog hit with glass bottle and body slamed for diging up garden

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by catfish cruising, Jan 26, 2015.

1. He's a f*king coward, a monster and deserves death.

Pretty Black and White to me.

"May The Force Be With You"

2. Lol whenever people try to display their machismo online and throw idle threats and examples of how they would do things..  I just reply with pokemon TM moves.

"Oh yeah?  Well i'll supersonic your ass, hit you with a thunderwave, and then kill you with HYPER BEAM!!"

3. ^^^^^dog beater? Jj lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Start a thread on child beaters,and I'll tell you exactly what i think of those scumbags.

Now if i witnessed that i would have no hesitation in stepping in.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have zero tolerance for animal abuse. If I was there, housemate'd be getting slammed and beaten.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Like the avi, sure thing... Can I have your number?

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

7. Whatever you gotta say to yourself... Should've put not gonna reply, now I feel obligated. You're wrong, and incredibly immature, you spent upwards of twenty minutes doing the exact thing that ten year olds do on YouTube comments. Don't believe me, look it up.
    Not gonna reply, have a nice day and I wish the speediest for your maturation. Deuces.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

8. Maybe the dog was asking for it ? Ahaha jk 

9. your doing the exact same, what's wrong with you? You like to fk animals or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I feel like animal control would be some peoples first answer but some places wont keep peta for long if they aren't adopted. Theyll put em down.

11. #92 SupaAPE, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2015
    Dude those people are low class, trashy people. Nobody with their heads on correctly, do that kind of stuff. This guy and his friends have serious family problems, and they are taking it out on this dog because it's an easy target that won't tell. 

You need to understand that this guy shouldn't be your friend for many reasons, and that he's got problems. You seem like a good guy, he seems like a little punk with issues.

You should be friends with another dog owner, that treats his/her dog with respect & love, otherwise what's the point ?

I think you should definitely seek the law and get this guy fucked over. Abuse spreads. Everytime they gang up on that dog, it gets damaged mentally and physically, just like a human. It may not cry or speak, but animals know and remember things.

If you can get some type of recorded proof, it will strengthen your case against him 10x