dog hit with glass bottle and body slamed for diging up garden

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by catfish cruising, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Is that a wiener dog?!? You don't have a micro penis, you have a fury wiener! Ha ha! :D jk jk jk ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. yup he's a miniature long haired dachshund. Sup... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422761875.816818.jpg

3. #63 OGkushak, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Do you have fucking balls dude or just a huge fucking Epenis. Your annoying as fuck. Lay off. It's not even your thread. You stated your opinion move the fuck on tough guy.

4. Stfu your the pussy talking shit to me online im a BIC boy you'd shit your pants if we were face to face PUSSY ASS NIGGA

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #65 CANandProud420, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Could of reported your ass btw but I can see the kind of Guy you are from your topics story short your unemployed and 20 years old lmao crying over .25 g when its your parents money because your a mooch

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0151 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Who the fuck are you again?  I will move on when i feel like it.
    Why don't you mind your own fucking business OGtrash

7. Lol u say im Pussy for it but then do the same thing. Nice job replying to my threads btw im glad ur interested. Now go hit the gym u little Canadian infant.

8. You can just feel the love on this thread lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Internet tough guys! Oh my goodness gracious! Watch out everyone! We got some tough guys here!

10. #70 OGkushak, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Lol yo I'll pick you up and throw you on your fucking face. I tell you what to do bitch. That's right your MY bitch. You know it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum to MRJIMMYBITCH. Fuckyou. ;)

Quit talking to him about it and FUCK HIM UP! If you can't do it, get someone who can. If I saw that shit dude, I'd probably not know you was cool and fuck you both up. That dude is a piece of shit, and if he does that to a puppy he'd do it to a woman or a child too. What an asshole. Tell your mate I hope he fucking dies....SOON!

12. Yoo that's fucked up either the dog is going to snap or Id anonymously call Animal Control

Jay☮

13. Found a job yet LOL

14. Your friends a psycho. If you really want to get back at em record the shit, but dont say anything. If its his house move out and take lots of shit that doesnt belong to you, but leave Illegal shit hidden in plain site n case he calls the cops. Piss on his mattress and shit in his closet. If its your place just put all his shit outside. After one of these options post the recording on his facebook and all his friends. Not from your facebook though. Then if shit gets heavy just let him know you got evidence. These are non confrontational options

15. Damn I've never seen such immaturity on gc, yall are really wrecking the peaceful atmosphere.
    You're like the ten year olds who troll YouTube comments.
    Grow the fuck up.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

16. Lol. Truu. But why do you care this ended quite a while ago. Peace drama queen

17. Your equally in this for replying I think you should grow the fuck up making assumptions, have a good day and great job reviving this old comment

18. #78 boydamien, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
    Well coincidence or not,but a lad from here was a bit pissed off with his neighbour (a women) beating her alsation dog with a dog lead.

Well anyway he saw her doing it one night,and duly took the lead from her and beat her to death with it.

Apparently he wont stand trial as he has been deemed unfit,due to being a nutter lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. im too drunk to taste this chicken