dog hit with glass bottle and body slamed for diging up garden

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by catfish cruising, Jan 26, 2015.

1. A stern foot up his ass next time he hurts the dog could also work.

2. What the hell is wrong with you?
    If it was me id smash that glass bottle and shove it right into your friends face and tell him to back the fuck off.
    I couldnt stand by like that and watch a dog get beaten

3. This seems suspicious you haven't answered your post since making it . There are obviously a lot of people on here that care . I doubt this was a " advice " entry as it's common sense what you ( should've done ).

*👌💨😆*

4. ALOT of keyboard warriors in this thread, let's be honest none of you would do shit to this guy. You'd do exactly what OP did, which is watch and wonder how someone could be so barbaric/hateful towards an animal. I tend to mind my business unless it directly involves me you live with these Neanderthals so I'd say it's your business. Tough call OP I

5. Hand on heart i would have rattled him over the head grabbed dog and ran away. (Im not a good fighter,but have no worries using something) also my brother is an exceptional fighter lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. This.

We would have had words while that was happening.

7. #27 MrJamesDean, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015
    Speak for youself! i am not a sheep, like you.
    I take action whenever it is in need. I'm not saying i would kick his ass but i would sure as hell make it known that it is not okay to do that to his dog.

8. Do me favor and get off your high horse and fuck off. Op mentioned he had voiced his opinion several times to these cunts, also I never justified there actions all I did was call out the Internet bravado of all the guys saying they'd beat his ass or hit him with the bottle.

9. #29 MrJamesDean, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015

Any real man would beat his ass..but i guess you are not a real man.

10. lol youd watch someone repeatedly beat a dog an just be like, "stop it mister please".

Imo pretty sad OP has witnessed this shit and hasnt done anything. Clearly OP is intimidated by the dog beater.

11. dood you're so tuff. Teach me your ways James

12. That fuck would need an ambulance If I saw that shit.

13. Yea, I'd be going to jail for assault with a deadly weapon for beating his head with my fists

14. I don't associate myself with cowards, sorry.

15. Oh no, not interweb brawls now boys

16. I certainly wouldn't watch and do nothing about, but I wouldn't act like a puffy chested kid and fight the guy about it. If it happened numerous times record it, call animal control then the police it's that simple. Also op story seems maybe a bit exaggerated a mastiff/staffy mix depending on the genetics could be a very heavy dog that I can't really picture anyone lifting over there shoulders then body slamming.Again I'm not sure if I came across like I approved of this behavior, was just simply calling out the Internet tough guys.

17. When good people do nothing, in a situation where something needs to be done, that's the really lame part

18. Funny there's lots of child beaters that don't catch any flack but you hit a dog and everyone loses there shit

19. And abusers in general
    Oh boy; don't even get me started on that

I almost got arrested after stepping in a teen guys face who was all over his gf

Too many people just become bystanders

20. They would if they beat a kid in front of me.
    And again not being an internet hard man, as im proper useless@fighting lol

But can swing a bat or land a good boot

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app