My first grow - Norther Lights Blue by delicious 312 watt CFL grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tenacious Trichomes, Jan 26, 2015.

1. My avatars is of my purple pheno of ibl' WW's

2. Trade beans? :) what kinds you got buddy?

3. Pm sent bro

4. Looks super healthy for that size friend..excellent [​IMG]

5. my last grow with 1 200w CFL was 46g in a 23 x 23 area with 3 stunted green cracks. excellent smoke . my grow prior to that with 400w 2 CFL 200w
    was 120g in a 3x5 area...bubba kush was good..after years of reading books and internet non-bs info..strains + good lighting =
    good yields..one friend of mine pulls out 4 ounces from 200w LED  ..more grows= more experience..im still testing and experimenting in limits..your plant looks perfect..makes me wanna get some of those lol 

6. Thanks man, went to cfls to start, very easy and things worked. Just I knew if I had the space I may as well make the most of it. Ordered the 400w led (which uses less hydro than my cfls) and has better penetration (better buds). Dot get me wrong, the cfls can grow plants!! I've seen ppl bring in 0.5 gram per watt of quality smoke! Just need to do your homework.

I appreciate the positive feedback to man!!

Take a look at my first grow - Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354269-My-first-grow---Norther-Lights-Blue-by-delicious-312-watt-CFL-grow

7. my current project has a 400w mars 2 LED going..take a look and thank you

8. #308 flightlessfeather, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015

My bud smells like cucumber, shit-you-not. I don't know if that's good... lmao!

Sub'd

9. I watered the girl with full strength bloom nutes again and her additives. He's starting to plump up and smell sweet (I did think of cucumbers when sniffing lol) but it smells like thc. She is fattening up a bit, not a lot, but this is start of week 7 (day 43). The hairs are all starting to shrivel into the calyx so I know it's getting close...I've read chops on 50 and 55 as well as 60 and 65. So, not far away now. I think I will feed this week till Sunday then just plain ph'd RO water for the remainder out. (week 8 on)...

should be cutting prolly start of 9ish????

Pics next watering on Wednesday...

Take a look at my first grow - Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354269-My-first-grow---Norther-Lights-Blue-by-delicious-312-watt-CFL-grow

10. You have a microscope? Let the trichs tell you when shes ready but sounds like your close.

11. Where in the buds do you look at the trichs?? I know not on the sugar leaves as they turn early...

I have one pita to use lol. Ordered a usb scope!!

12. They are all over the buds bro!

13. Oh yeah, I know the buds covered...I do have lots of trichs and some Amber too...a good chunk I'd say...1/3
    Maybe less...I looked quickly lol

14. Yeah...why not...lemme finish this beer and game of madden and you guys can help me out. Sound good?
    I'll get the good camera so be patient....

15. Your right I should grab a beer... maybe some nachos.

16. Reloading drink and grabbing camera....