Not sure if this girl might like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Jan 26, 2015.

1. There is this girl in my law classes i find cute. I have her on fb and i have her number but i never talk to her other than just saying hi in school. recently she asked me if she could borrow one of my text books and i said ya sure. I was messaging her on fb but she sent me her number and told me to text her when i have the text with me. 

problem is sometimes i see her kind of almost avoiding me so i think use doesn't like me at all. like in the halls if i see her she tries not to look my way but her friend will say hi to me and i say hi.

I also have a female friend that is mutual friends with this girl not like close friends but they talk and she hangs out with her sometimes. so anywys i was dumb and told my female friend i find this girl cute so i'm worried my female friend would have gone and told her even though i told her not too. would this bed bad?

anyways this girl i like i don't see her really chatting with other guys also at school she just hangs out with her group of female friends usually and we are all busy so i just see her in class twice a week and we can't really chat in class. 

sometimes when i see her she kind of looks like she wants to avoid me....like she won't look my way and i have to say hit o her. but then if she really didn't like me i don't think she'd ask me to lend my textbook i'm sure she could have borrowed someone else's textbook. 

i'm worried my female friend might make me look bad. i don't really trust her lol. and this girl i like always sees me with my female friend and it's possible she might think i'm into my female friend.

another thing other than asking to borrow my textbook in person and giving me her number for the purpose of meeting her to give her the book she has never messaged on fb or txt.

lol sorry i know this sounds childish.

2. whats good yummmybud

you should give up on girls entirely

you cant be helped

3. #3 Yummybud20, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    haha nothing much almost done school and hoping to land a job soon. yeah i suck with girls. i think it must be my looks i'm not super good looking. i've noticed in my classes all the girls just go for the best looking guys, even ugly / chubby girls all just want the tall / good-looking guys.

i also lack confidence bc i have scars on my back, not that girls will see them when i talk to them in class

i've been with 2 girls so maybe i can do it again somehow lol. i don't' know how i managed to get with girls before lol.

4. I was just thinking about yummy bud threads the other day....

you need to grow some balls man. stop giving a fuck about your classmates or anyone for that matter. focus on you. girls are attracted to confidence and success. they can smell desperation from a mile away. i have seen your pic. you are not ugly by any means. you have scars on your back? good, so does hercules and spartacus.

and dont get hung up on looks. they are not super important. guys are attracted to what they see. girls are attracted to what they hear.

6. Heeeeeees backkkkkkk!
    C'mon yummybud this time just man up and be straightforward with your intentions. Tell her she's cute and you'd like to get to know her better. If she shuts you down take your damn book back and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Let me make this clear for you!

If you don't settle your bitchiness now YOU'RE GOING TO BE A BITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
    Bro your 28 now, you aint getting any younger better man the fuck up and get some shit done.

8. i feel like every single one of his threads is literally the exact same thing but maybe worded slightly differently. I mean c'mon he must be trolling to STILL be making the EXACT SAME THREAD. wtf.

ps goodluck YB it sounds like you're gonna need it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Hma

I

iPhone typo autocorrect bs^^

Sorry

10. You would know if she likes you.. Girls are pretty bad at hiding it.

11. Fucken' Yummybud, man... hahaha

yeah i guess i'm not really ugly but i have big ass nose i think i look a bit funny from the side but i don't even really care about that.  the scars on my back don't look like cool injury scars but they are raised and red and looks like i have permanent acne on my back i've been to a ton of doctors and they inject them to flatten them out but some of them get raised again and red.  I just feel self conscious if i have to take my shirt off , I avoid doing any activities with people like swimming or going to a hot tub. i also have some hair on the top of my back which makes me feel even more self conscious about my back lol. 

I keep on hearing girls are attracted to confidence which is true but it's tough being confident with my scars and whatever else i have. I also have female friends and they are all really superficial. like they all want the best looking guy in class at least 6 feet tall, muscles good looks etc.  i'm in law school though and i'm interacting with girls in law school maybe other girls are not all like this.

well how would i know? I guess she doesn't like me then

my female friend pretty much ignores this guy she likes. she doesn't sit next to him in class doesn't look at him doesn't talk to him and she's slept with him before so i don't know if girls are easy to read.

lol sadly i'm 29.

15. How much lawschool do you have left?

With your friend, there are two scenarios here:

1. The girl likes you, and your friend plays you up to incite some kind of relations between the two of you.

2. The girl doesn't like you, and is trying to borrow your textbook simply to save money, and your female friend won't mention you because she knows the girl doesn't like you.

Considering your past, 2. is most likely.

16. Girls like confidence, honesty and humor.

my last semester 3 months and i'm graduating and currently in the process of interviewing for a firm so hopefully i'll be employed soon.

hmm i don't trust female friends I feel like they are never true friends... so not sure if my female friend would actually try and hook me up with a girl she knows i like.

18. She probably thinks your a nice guy but doesn't want to give you the wrong idea. But her friend definitely told her you think she's cute !

19. God dammit, Yummy.

You are a sentient being. A vastly complex organism that can speak and write all this self depricating, self ostrasizing bullshit on a forum, on the internet. You eyes are relaying information and your fingers extend this conciousness miles away through this... reality that just is.

And you're bitching about scars on your back?

Study meditation or someshit dude. Unleash and understand Kundalini. Make those nerves you have that shit. And learn about your chakras and believe in it, and live happy. Go get yourself som pussy if you want it. If you want something more, then find some bitches that aint shallow

For fuck sakes. I used to lurk these forums for a long ass time before joining in but youre still with this, snce like... years ago. damn dude.

Trust me. Your female acquaintance is not going to hook you up with someone she knows. Consequently, she's not going to hook you up with someone she doesn't know.
    Basically, you're right to trust your female friends. They know you well enough, to keep you far from their friends.

If you want a girl, you'll have to go for her yourself, and fuck your female friends.