Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does this look like the same shit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Jan 26, 2015.

1. New stuff guy had, all was headband, sour kush, master kush, and toxic blue. However he threw them all toget her so I don't know which one is which. It's also rushed, not really cured all the way so it's hard to really tell the scent, kinda like grassy orange cleaner. Haven't smoked what's in the pics but what I did smoke had a fuel lemon taste, racy high with body buzz.

TL;DR: do these two look like they're from the same plant?

Attached Files:

2. looks the same to me

3. Most likely the guy just put a bunch of different names on the same bud to make it sound more appealing.

4. Dunno, looks fucking dank though

5. #5 Mid man, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    It's been said a billion different times: There are a billion ways to grow, dry, and cure weed. Along with the billions of different ways it is produced there are a billion different ways the same strain can look and smell.