100 Grow Cab/First Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SidewaysEightSix, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Looks beautiful my friend xD
    Do this right and you will have some awesome green:)

2. So I've noticed the bottom most leaves withering away for a while but I wasn't really worried till recently. The rate has increased dramatically. I did some research to find my plant was suffering from a nitrogen deficiency.

Due to my work hours I can only get to my local grow shop every other weekend so I was in a bit of a panic. I have bottles of dry nitrogen on hand for work always and considered maybe filling my cabinet with dry nitrogen, but I'm not sure what kind of effect that might have so I searched for something else in the meantime .

My roommate had some nutrients purchased for our trees n shubs out front, so I took a good look at it and it turns out the mix is about 80% nitrogen compared to other nutes.

I took a bit of a educated/estimated gamble and took a small pinch, (well under the estimated dose) and shook it up in her water before feeding her.

I took a quick look this morning before work and it seems to have helped quite a bit! The bottom withered leaves, have opened back up, and look to be getting some green color back.

I'm in the flower stage so I don't want to give heavy dosage of nutrients. And I also know these nutes are not ideal, but I am excited to see how she is doing later tonight.

The " buds" are not showing much green yet, but the hairs are ridiculously thick(in numbers, not physical size) and are sprouted an inch above the plant at most bud sites.

I'll give you guys a visual update this weekend.

This first grow has been teaching me a lot and I'm even more excited to start a fresh grow

3. #23 SidewaysEightSix, Sep 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
    on a new grow and I need help. from what ive gathered trying to research online I have burnt these or have nute burn?
    previously 1 gallon pot with fox farm ocean forest, about two months old, unknown strain. been giving water every other day, sometimes less. about one month of adding nutes, fox farm big grow, about 2 dripper drops per bottle of water. fed every other watering.
    recently purchased a decent ph meter and have flushed my plants with ph'd water and let her sit about a day, paranoid I just transplanted her into this bigger 3 gal pot with fresh soil, but im still not quite sure what she needs.
    thanks
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/Sideways86/49229E92-D339-4509-9EC4-C34AFCC00192_zpsadceifsw.jpg

4. please. Someone help?!