Cop Smashed My Color Changing Bubbler

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IceWaterHaze421, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Hey Grasscity

I've been a member for a little over a year but haven't made too many post's. I want to start a post about stories from back in the day smoking bud's with friends and the crazy shit that you can come into contact with. I have many stories as im sure you guys all do as well lol.  

This was probably close to 8-9 years ago a good friend of mine where able to get some really nice bubble hash for really cheap at first I thought it must not be very good but than after smoking it found out it was bomb ass bubble hash. It was super dark and so hard to get to break a piece off even when heating it up with a lighter. So I only bought about 3g's of this hash to try it out before I know how good it was . after finding out I call the dude I bought if off back and of coarse he's not home and is out till late night lol . So it's mid day me and my buddy go down to the water front to pack this bubbler up a few times and just look out at the water and enjoy the buzz. So where blazing and of coarse some cracked out dude comes up to us wanting to talk about god lol so after nicely telling him to take off we deicide we should leave the spot and head up town. So I say to my buddy should we just finish off this piece of chocolate lol he says no man, so we deicide to preserve the hash incase this dudes a no show at coming back so we can grab more. ( Smart Idea ) . lol 

During the walk the munchies start to kick in, and I think a Subway Sandwich would be pretty good right now. So we cut off a main street to get there without having to be in such a busy area ( of coarse ) lol. And where walking by a bunch of rooming houses and next thing I know a cop car pulls up beside us and they want to know where we just came from. I of coarse say the beach , they than say we fit the description of two guys involved in a home invasion lol which is complete bullshit . there just fishing ! So than more cop cars show up im carrying the hash and the bubbler and of coarse my buddy who lives in another town has a big black duffle bag lol . So they separate us and start saying he said she said bullshit lol which of coarse is all a lie. They can probably tell where blasted on bubble hash, and say there getting the dogs if we don't consent to the search. So they search us and the one cop reaches into my pocket takes about a 2gram piece of hash and chucks it on the ground and kicks it into the sewer :eek: lol . Than is partner comes over and finds my Sherlock homes bubbler pipe and smashes it off a kids slide at a lil park where next too wtf lol. Than gives us the just say no speech . well I cant help but think you idiot you just broke glass all over where kids play. About 45mins of questions and searches and lot's of old people coming out to watch I finally did get my sandwich lol and went and he scored some bubble hash but this time I took the buss back towards my place with my buddy lol .

Looking forward to hearing your guy's stories of random weirdness and crazy shit lol .      

2. I laughed for 5 minutes over you saying he broke glass where kids play

I felt like i was reading a text message that entire time though lol

3. I like how you use a word that you can't spell with such confidence :laughing:

Funny story tho

4. You don't half to be an asshole about it

I don't see how that makes me an asshole, I'm just poking fun. I'm sure OP has thicker skin than that.

6. I was poking fun too, notice how I spelled "have" haha

Well done, sir. :lol:

8. Yeah looking back i should have spent more time paying attention in English class lol it was hard those girls where wearing plaid skirt's lol

9. What word ? lol all learn it and than use it more often at the same level of confidence  :bongin:

10. #10 Austin1289, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Whenever you used the word coarse, you actually meant to use course. You also used where and were and we're in wrong places. But who cares this isn't english class haha

"Of course". But like Austin said this isn't English class it's a forum for stoners so party on!

12. hahaha 

It's been noted* lol

13. #13 TakeAHit04, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    This was about 4 years ago. Me and one of my friends went to go eat at this chicken place after school and after we had eaten and was about to leave, this cop comes into the place and asks us for our licenses. We gave it to him and then he told us that we can't leave yet and to sit down. Me and my friend looked at each other with a wtf face and we asked him why we couldn't leave. He didn't say anything and just told us to wait and sit down.

So me and my friend sit down at a table waiting while the cop goes outside standing right in front of the door talking on his walkie. There was only us in the place and the workers there. One of the workers came up to us and asked us what we did and we told her we didn't do anything. After waiting for about 2 hours we see this guy with his son talking to the cop outside. Then they all come inside and then the cop asks the kid if it was us two who did something to him (forgot what happened to the kid) and then the kid said no it wasn't us two. They left and the cop gave us back our licenses and then left. It was the strangest and most random shit ever.

14. haha yeah total abuse of authority . As an adult i never really get hassled anymore but in my teens they where all over me and many of my friends . For the record i also lived in a crack out apartment building and would be hitting bowls and eating cereal while the old dude next door had swat team kicking on his door lol .

15. oh just copped 3 grams of hash better not smoke it all in a day  :smoke:
    seriously how do you smoke 3 grams of bubble hash in a day, i used to get a couple grams here and there and they would last me over a week. thats a sad story though, really shows how the cops way of handling weed will effect the community, rather than the stoners. did they clean the glass up or did they just leave it??

16. I had the day off work and at that time i had a crazy tolerance lol plus my buddy was the same minus the having a job  :metal:  lol. 
    I cleaned up the glass my self after they left the park was mins from my house and there were always kids playing there. 

17. yeah thats definitely fucked. they cant detain you for 2 hours for no fucking reason other than suspicion

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

hash does that haha, thats tight you cleaned it up. hopefully it was salvagable. I like to take pieces of broken bowls and make little pendants and dabbers and other glass stuff using a propane torch

19. #19 IceWaterHaze421, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015

20. #20 IceWaterHaze421, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015