Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why do i get high quickly

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by agelosfq, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Hi forurm, so yesterday i was going to my friends house to pick them up and when i arrived they were finishing smoking so i helped them. I only toke 4 drags and went high, while my friends who smoked the whole joint were pretty natural. Sorry for my bad English but can somebody explain why this happens? 

2. Are you new to smoking? Do you get high quick all the time? Imagine how much you will save on weed. Ha ha ha ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422226579.012460.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Man, I wish I was still like that. I'd save so much $$
    It takes 15 seconds for blood from you lungs to reach you brain so if you're new you'd feel it after like 3 hits in succession 

4. They are probably noobs and don't inhale

5. Do you smoke all the time? Or only a little?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. youve got a low tolerance to thc and they have a high tolerance so they didnt get that high

7. .. or maybe their not noobs and can act normal when high.

8. Yeah could be, I assumed they had the same exposure