Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I have some opinions on my latest pickup?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by the1whoknocks9, Jan 25, 2015.

1. I just picked up and the weed looks a little different then what I'm used to. It's sticky, and usually the weed I get is dryer (I don't have the greatest access). I'm a little nervous that it might have some mold on it (or just a lot of trichs?) I took some pics with my phone (excuse the quality). Any advice (or assurance that I won't die lol) would be greatly appreciated!

This is a pic of one of the buds and then I opened it and took another. The white thing on the left side of the opened bud is the stem
    Love,
    A noob ;-) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422219238.210824.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422219255.326138.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422219319.801602.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. looks good to me :) roll that ish up!

3. Is that on the top of your hand? lol. 

Looks good though

4. Yes lol I needed a white background to get a decent picture in the car and had to improvise!

As long as there's no mold! I'm the only person I know that gets excited about picking up only to then get extremely worried/paranoid that I'm going to drop dead after I burn haha

5. Looks like some dank. And wet weed is great as long there's no spiderweb looking shit; you don't want dry weed. BURN IT!

6. Looks like some typical kush buds to me....maybe even proper Hindu Kush...or some kush hybrid....looks pretty good to me. Id smoke it.

7. Nope no mold man. It would looks like some thin strands of cotton on the inside of the bud if there was any. Smoke up

8. Looks pretty good, considering you bought so little. 

9. I bought a zip, but I only need a bit to take a picture of to get some advice. didn't see a real point in photographing the whole bag.

Thank you for your responses guys! Much appreciated ;)

10. I'd smoke it.  It looks like some decent bud.

11. Looks good. If your talking about the white stuff on the stem, thats normal. Literally every dank bud I've seen has that.

12. Yeah that looks like perfectly fine smoke! Some stems are white due to the purge of clorophyl during the flushing stage, and some strains have fairly albino tendencies. Enjoy!

Ruko

13. Looks really nice. Id rate it 5.5/10 and thats actually a decent rating considering what some of the dudes are posting here