Headband or Sour Kush?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Austria-Hungary, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Harvest time is here and the guy says there's both headband and sour kush...I told him that both HB and SK are crosses of sour diesel and OGK, but he says his partner had two different seeds and that there are so many different types/phenos of headband that it's different. From what I understood, Sour Kush was another seed companies attempt at the genetics of Headband, that was it. Who's in the right here?

2. I think the headband has no "true" documented history, only guesses and folklore :) OGK has a totally unknown past. Sorry can't be more help. :)

3. Original headband is an aunt to ECSD. The other headband is ECSD x OGK. Cali connections headband is Original Diesel x OGK, while reserva privada headband is ECSD x OGK. Don't get too caught up on these names unless it's clone only. There are even more headband variations but those are the real ones. 818 headband, 707 headband.

4. Sour Kush is what reserva privada calls their headband

5. My personal Fave is both strains, although I am not a strain wizard I can say that even though they may be from the same lineage, they can both be very different in there expressions. So take a little of both, or sample both.