Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second BHO Blast. What you guys think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KingSmiley, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Hello GC

I have been reading GC for quite some time now and decided it's about time that I create an account and join.
    I decided to make my first thread about some BHO that a friend and I made.
    We do mini blasts on occasion just to get some BHO to dab that day.
    Our first time had a good result buuuut I feel this time was a lot better.
    Feel free to post comments or recommendations and just let me know what you guys think about it.

Happy Toking :)

Attached Files:

2. Detailed extraction process? Why is it on what looks like cellophane?

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I used a homemade extraction tube and used a warm water bed purge.
    Yeah sorry I just put it on see through plastic for the pic.

4. #4 RaJay, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    You should go to the processing threads instead of here.. you will get a lot more answers/feedback (probly harsh lol) but you will find great detailed posts with step by step pictures and instructions on how to make clean, safe, proper bho.

I cant see this picture that great, but it looks super wet/full of butane still from the texture/color of it. Describe to me your "homemade tube".. PLEASE dont be using plastic ishh like some dude on these threads been doing. Should be Stainless steel, aluminum, or glass. You dont want to extract any particles from plastic or other cheap improper material. How much bud did you pack in and use, and how long did you water bath it at?

If you take a little and throw it on your dabber, or just light it up with a flame just slowly to see if you hear and see the crackles.. if you do, butane is in it. You definitly can get good BHO with no vacuum and chamber.. doing it the water bath way, but it takes a lot longer.. and Id prefer a vac purged oil over water bath. You say you make the BHO to habe a little to smoke "that day".. Dont do this mang... dont even dab that until a few days later of water bath.

100-110degrees if you want clean shatter.. thats a few days. Or 120-130ish for a couple days for clean butter butter..

Maybe someone can jump in here with more knowledge than me and school me as well since Im still learning and going through my own trial and error. But your not in the best part of these forums for the feedback youd want. (Harvesting and Processing) go find that one.. but reply to me here as I wanna peep your method.

5. Also I wouldnt showcase your Oil on plastic.. you may be pulling off some ish you do NOT want burnt and inhaled with that BHO. I like using unbleached parchment, although many like using regular parchment. NO WAX PAPER.

6. dont use a homemade extraction tube, what kinda materials does it consist of? they do make a plastic tub to fit like a quarter to ten grams but its okay for butane. there are a lot more things that are bad with butane, than good with it. dont use that plastic stuff, or wax paper, use parchment. doin little blasts are fun but unless you have some form of vac pressure on the hash your going to have a bad time, more so your lungs. easiest vac ever is taking a tupperware container, glass one if possible and throw your yield in there, using a plug in back heater pad for warmth, and try to establish a temp on that also. good luck man, be safe with the shits

7. It was a stainless steel extraction tube. Unfortunately I have to use a home made one because I live in South Africa and access here is very limited.

8. Let me just start by saying you shouldn't dab anything you blasted same day

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. What are you putting that hash on?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Looks like packing tape. Please tell us that's not packing tape...

11. This is fucked.

12. just order offline, im sure stainless could be safe but it also depends on what your using as a filter at the bottom and any gaskets as well as the top. you can get an extractor at the Grasscity shop. i kinda forgot to finish my original post lol. you can drill a hole in the tupperware and use a small vacuum to purge your hash a lot more efficiently than your current product. if you can find an actual vacuum pump or even have one i suggest you set that up if you plan on blasting a lot.

13. I'd order some online. Also how are you purging it? Vacuum purge is hope. There is an advance bho post you should read up on. Pretty accurate but everyone has their own "lil" methods they do to perfect it so to say

Get high, Be high, Live high

14. that is packing tape....

Rip op. I remember being 14

15. No it is not packing tape. I'd like to order an extraction tube online but I live at University so delivery would be a problem.

16. you're making BHO at a university??? did you blast this indoors??

dude.... stop...

17. No I did blast outside.

18. How are you purging it?