• Jan 31 2007 10:35 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • SaveOurTrees420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:35 PM

ok so heres the situation i have alot of brick that just came in from mexico does any one have suggestions as to how i would go about fluffing it into large fluffy nuggs and not flatt green rocks.
Replies (22)

Similar Topics: FLUFFING bricks     x

• jhoppa
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:49 PM

pick out the seeds and grow new plants.

• Pretty Chilled

• highinhouston
  • Old School
  • 895 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:50 PM

here in texas we have a saying.
once shwiggity Mcbrick, always shwiggity Mcbrick

(hah i actually made that up, but whatever)

• Guest_sean.mackers_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:54 PM

yeah you cant really fluff brick weed :-\

• Danimal_Lector
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:56 PM

That is not true. YOu cannot fluff it much but you can. Break it up some, then spray it with water, and put it in the microwave for something like 3 seconds I think. Im not exactly positive but that what my dealer and I used to do with brick weed. Dont put it in the microwave too long tho.

• Banned

• smooth08
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,283 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:57 PM

just dont buy it haha, that shit is just nasty anyway, if your going to sling it just give them a little more so they feel its a good deal

• Bold As Love

• Knox
  • Old School
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 10:57 PM

Grind that all up and make some cannabutter.

• Skr8Fiah
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:40 AM

Depends on how bad it is I mean are we talking like straight up brown frown mexibrick or like compressed mids brick? If it's compressed mids brick then break it up into discernable nugs and throw those pieces in a jar with an orange peel for a few hours. That should add back some moisture and fluff it up a bit. I did that with some really compressed mids I got a while back and it worked like a charm.

• Just the Fax, Ma'am

• My Fax
  • Old School
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:07 AM

Just grind it up. I remember I'd have an oz in just one big chunk. It would take up like 1/5th of a plate. When ground up, it'd fill up the entire plate.

And buying it, like, I'd actually prefer to buy it ground up, would save me some trouble.

Just fuck deseeding/destemming that.

• Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• peacetoker90
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:12 AM

Do the 7day water cure, they will fluff out and turn nice green and be tasty as helllll!!! great for all weed, especially dank, MMMmmMMmmm, anyways just boil some water, leave it off for 5min, place weed in very thin container of it (less than 1/2inch) and change the water everyday for 7 days, then let it dry for another 7-14days, and youll have bright green, fluffy mids that smoke slow and taste godly

• HighClassWhiteTrash

• Headie
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 02:46 AM

deffinatly dont put water on it that will cause it to mold even mroe than it already has and deffinatly dont put it in the microwave

• Seasoned User

• Dread7Green
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:18 AM

Do the 7day water cure, they will fluff out and turn nice green and be tasty as helllll!!! great for all weed, especially dank, MMMmmMMmmm, anyways just boil some water, leave it off for 5min, place weed in very thin container of it (less than 1/2inch) and change the water everyday for 7 days, then let it dry for another 7-14days, and youll have bright green, fluffy mids that smoke slow and taste godly

is this true ^^? Because i've never heard of it, wait yes i have, i've heard of it for curing, and shit like that.. hmm .. MY only concern is mold.. more input people! MORE INPUT ON THIS DAMN SUBJECT!!!!!! :eek::P

• 216 - Budz...

• numbersalone
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:29 AM

id say break it up all into nugs, throw it in a few mason jars and add any type of citrus peels to the jars, just make sure the peels are in a open sandwich baggy and that the peels dont come in direct contact with the buds but just open air in the jar.....

• Big Whoop

• DiAmOnD RaStA
  • Old School
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:59 AM

Why not put it in the microwave??

I got a QP for someone one time and it was straight bricked together... but i put an OZ at a time in the microwave for 5-6 seconds... and that shit fell right apart but was still in buds. A lot of the seeds fell out too

• Banned

• f1r3m4n
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:00 AM

man i dont fuck with that filthy azzzz weed but if it were me i would say put it in a jar with orange peels...

sounds like the microwave idea might work i wouldnt know tho

• p_dj
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:05 AM

my buddy always takes a lighter to his brick and it fluffs up quick you just barely touch it with flame so for a brick you might need a blowtorch

• Mr. Muffin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 06:05 AM

deffinatly dont put water on it that will cause it to mold even mroe than it already has and deffinatly dont put it in the microwave

hence the boiling, it helps to use deionized water also, its called water curing, and yes it does work, water has no fat so it doesnt acsord THC... im sure a quick google search would turn up results;)

• Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• peacetoker90
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:11 PM

thanks for confirming the cure for people Mr. Muffin

• Banned

• medcardman
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:48 AM

ok so heres the situation i have alot of brick that just came in from mexico does any one have suggestions as to how i would go about fluffing it into large fluffy nuggs and not flatt green rocks.

it will weigh less, if you crush a plant, u cant just make it go back, just dont get that poo, i would rather smoke wood then brick weed

• What Was I Going To Say??

• celery_general
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:27 PM

Never buy that Mexican Dirt Weed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved