Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

FLUFFING bricks

• Please log in to reply

SaveOurTrees420

SaveOurTrees420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
ok so heres the situation i have alot of brick that just came in from mexico does any one have suggestions as to how i would go about fluffing it into large fluffy nuggs and not flatt green rocks.

Similar Topics: FLUFFING bricks     x

jhoppa

jhoppa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts
pick out the seeds and grow new plants.

highinhouston

highinhouston

Pretty Chilled

• Old School
  • 895 posts
here in texas we have a saying.
once shwiggity Mcbrick, always shwiggity Mcbrick

(hah i actually made that up, but whatever)

Guest_sean.mackers_*

Guest_sean.mackers_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
yeah you cant really fluff brick weed :-\

Danimal_Lector

Danimal_Lector

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
That is not true. YOu cannot fluff it much but you can. Break it up some, then spray it with water, and put it in the microwave for something like 3 seconds I think. Im not exactly positive but that what my dealer and I used to do with brick weed. Dont put it in the microwave too long tho.

smooth08

smooth08

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,283 posts
just dont buy it haha, that shit is just nasty anyway, if your going to sling it just give them a little more so they feel its a good deal

Knox

Knox

Bold As Love

• Old School
  • 1,562 posts
Grind that all up and make some cannabutter.

Skr8Fiah

Skr8Fiah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 366 posts
Depends on how bad it is I mean are we talking like straight up brown frown mexibrick or like compressed mids brick? If it's compressed mids brick then break it up into discernable nugs and throw those pieces in a jar with an orange peel for a few hours. That should add back some moisture and fluff it up a bit. I did that with some really compressed mids I got a while back and it worked like a charm.

My Fax

My Fax

Just the Fax, Ma'am

• Old School
  • 4,080 posts
Just grind it up. I remember I'd have an oz in just one big chunk. It would take up like 1/5th of a plate. When ground up, it'd fill up the entire plate.

And buying it, like, I'd actually prefer to buy it ground up, would save me some trouble.

Just fuck deseeding/destemming that.

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
Do the 7day water cure, they will fluff out and turn nice green and be tasty as helllll!!! great for all weed, especially dank, MMMmmMMmmm, anyways just boil some water, leave it off for 5min, place weed in very thin container of it (less than 1/2inch) and change the water everyday for 7 days, then let it dry for another 7-14days, and youll have bright green, fluffy mids that smoke slow and taste godly

Headie

Headie

HighClassWhiteTrash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts
deffinatly dont put water on it that will cause it to mold even mroe than it already has and deffinatly dont put it in the microwave

Dread7Green

Dread7Green

Seasoned User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,234 posts

Do the 7day water cure, they will fluff out and turn nice green and be tasty as helllll!!! great for all weed, especially dank, MMMmmMMmmm, anyways just boil some water, leave it off for 5min, place weed in very thin container of it (less than 1/2inch) and change the water everyday for 7 days, then let it dry for another 7-14days, and youll have bright green, fluffy mids that smoke slow and taste godly

is this true ^^? Because i've never heard of it, wait yes i have, i've heard of it for curing, and shit like that.. hmm .. MY only concern is mold.. more input people! MORE INPUT ON THIS DAMN SUBJECT!!!!!! :eek::P

numbersalone

numbersalone

216 - Budz...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,570 posts
id say break it up all into nugs, throw it in a few mason jars and add any type of citrus peels to the jars, just make sure the peels are in a open sandwich baggy and that the peels dont come in direct contact with the buds but just open air in the jar.....

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
Why not put it in the microwave??

I got a QP for someone one time and it was straight bricked together... but i put an OZ at a time in the microwave for 5-6 seconds... and that shit fell right apart but was still in buds. A lot of the seeds fell out too

f1r3m4n

f1r3m4n

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 935 posts
man i dont fuck with that filthy azzzz weed but if it were me i would say put it in a jar with orange peels...

sounds like the microwave idea might work i wouldnt know tho

p_dj

p_dj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
my buddy always takes a lighter to his brick and it fluffs up quick you just barely touch it with flame so for a brick you might need a blowtorch

Mr. Muffin

Mr. Muffin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts

deffinatly dont put water on it that will cause it to mold even mroe than it already has and deffinatly dont put it in the microwave

hence the boiling, it helps to use deionized water also, its called water curing, and yes it does work, water has no fat so it doesnt acsord THC... im sure a quick google search would turn up results;)

peacetoker90

peacetoker90

Ɖąƶȅȡ ȉȵ ȧ Ҥᶏ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,615 posts
thanks for confirming the cure for people Mr. Muffin

medcardman

medcardman

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 316 posts

ok so heres the situation i have alot of brick that just came in from mexico does any one have suggestions as to how i would go about fluffing it into large fluffy nuggs and not flatt green rocks.

it will weigh less, if you crush a plant, u cant just make it go back, just dont get that poo, i would rather smoke wood then brick weed

celery_general

celery_general

What Was I Going To Say??

• Registered Upgraded
  • 246 posts
Never buy that Mexican Dirt Weed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users