Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped of? I bought aneight from a friend and not sure if its an eight.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kingjames223, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ^ and maybe you should just smoke a dube and take your tin foil hat off

2. #22 Mid man, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    what type of (digital) scale capable of accurately weighing weed can you get for $.99 on ebay? PLEASE point my in this direction. 

If you walked into a police station and did that that wouldn't charge you with anything because:

a) They don't have any physical evidence
    B) They wouldn't think it's a joke
    c) Circumstantial evidence doesn't hold up in court (hardly) 
    d) They don't care as much as you think they do
    e) They don't want to waste their time with all 4 above points being said.

Also celebrities admit to doing drugs all the time on camera, haven't seen any ramifications yet.

3. Being as incredibly paranoid as you are one would think you would know this site is not based in America. If you're really this paranoid you shouldn't even bother with this site. You shouldn't go around hyping people up over fantastic ideas of government watchdogs trolling internet forums. That's practically terrorism. 

4. ok but grab a camera walk into a police station and do it since your so confident you can get away with it.. until you do your opinion is irrelevant to me

5. over 400+ arrests due to admission of guilt on facebook and twitter alone and yinz still argue haha ... awesome ... ill pass on spinning my tires educating morons have fun

6. Why are you so confident that a jury will convict someone on 0 evidence?

7. Arrests do not equal convictions. With all the pictures, videos, posts, etc. floating around this site, can you show us one instance where an arrest occurred due to evidence pulled from GC...No?! Well why could that be? Is it because you're completely wrong about everything? Nah, couldn't be that. You worked way too hard on your data gathering and law degrees to misinform us.

8. dude sorry but its almost impossible to tell the weight of a nug by piture.quality is different but you kinda have to feel th nugs to see if their dense or light..but tbh it looks pretty fluffy just from what i can see in that bad pic in the bag lol. looks about 2 grams but if its super desnse it could b like a qtr...not really qtr but you know what i mean. buy a scale brother. i always have a scale. now i go through dispensary/caregiver so i dont really need it ne mroe but fefinately invest in a cheap scale. a "0.00"hundreths prefferably but those go for more unless the person doesnt realise what they have.but stay blazin brother, just trying to help :smoking:

9. If only they made some sort of device that would tell you the weight of a given object you could buy on Amazon for 10 bucks.... Oh well, we can dream...

10. Might be an eight.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.