Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped of? I bought aneight from a friend and not sure if its an eight.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by kingjames223, Jan 25, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1422165581.661064.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 justacornball, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Take it out the bag.. are the nugs hefty? Like the feel

3. There a normal size nug, and really sticky and good. It was grown outdoors. The weed is good but I'm not sure if it's the right amount.

4. Looks very fresh

5. Agreed, looks damp. If it's damp or dense that looks about right. Might be like 3 grams if it's dry

6. Well OP a standard "eighth" is 3.5 grams. So i would suggest you buy a scale and weigh it out to see if its around that.

7. #7 Tsurani333, Jan 25, 2015

8. #8 CanadianOrganic, Jan 25, 2015
    The standard answer, but I would hope if they had money for a scale they would already own one. If not, than they are just dumb.

9. #9 Deleted member 281310, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    looks about right. buy a scale for next time.

10. Looks about 2.75-3 grams. It may also just be some densy ass weed. Although, I would find a better hookup if you're going to continue to buy weed. I don't recommend buying from your friend again.

11. which size ziploc is that? cause bud looks dense so maybe it is, maybe it isn't. 

12. I am honestly bewildered. I don't know whether or not that is a huge fucking nug or that's just the baggy distorting the size. :hehe:

13. lol scales cost 3 bucks at office max for a handheld .. or 99 cents on ebay ... a digi costs 22 at walmart.... if you can afford a sac you can afford to weigh it ... also posting "I just committed a crime" "did my friend sell me the wrong amout of illegal products" MORE THAN LIKELY isn't a smart idea... how about rephrasing it to be less incriminating and more informative lol ... just a suggestion ... but hey ... its not like the government just got caught buying detailed info from EVERY major internet company ...

14. ^^ sounding a little paranoid haha..it's not like he's growing serious weight

15. care to elaborate on this?

16. OP do you agree to testify in court against your "friend"? Because were onto you and your whole operation.

Tell your mom not to worry. You'll be in jail by noon.

17. Everything is relative.  I don't care about exact weight if it's a better product, or priced accordingly.  One guy can charge you 50 bucks for a correctly weighed eighth of mediocre or average weed, while another might give you three grams at $60 for far better stuff.  

It's illegal, don't expect everything to be exact.  If you can find a dealer that will give you exact weights at low prices, for excellent stuff, then you're very lucky.  Most of us have to compromise.  

The market fluctuates, sometimes the dealers don't really have many choices available.  

18. Same here, what the hell?

19. Every day you don't own a scale you're getting ripped off. Scales are cheap, like under $10. If you're worried about something being light, that's usually more than $10 worth you're losing. Do the math, figure it out.

20. #20 InkOnMyFanLeaves420, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    your right kids ..so are you saying admission of illegal activity cant get anyone in trouble? Walk into a police station and say hey I just sold my friend a schedule 1 drug and see where that gets you...  also to the guy who asked what it was about ... example Edward Snowden ... example XKeyscore system .. Prism program...Boundless Informant... smartphone data Initiative...MITM attack .... all of which have been admitted to by NSA officials .. all of which had been named by whistleblowers.. its not a question of paranoia .. its a matter of facts.. and being on a website that's dedicated to marijuana which is federally illegal ... with a bunch of idiots posting about buying and selling drugs ... can get the site shut down .. its not a matter of getting caught over an eighth its a matter of losing the forums ... are you aware of how many sites have been shut down for the same shit ? instead of acting like kids maybe you should just listen to some advice and buffer your statements to make it theoretical or to make it about a stranger .. instead of being funny .. maybe people should listen and learn from someone who has had the honor of watching a friend go to trial for pirating music