Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical questions

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Thank_you, Jan 25, 2015.

1. I am looking for some information on using marijuana for anxiety. When I was younger around 13 I started smoking marijuana about eight months and I got my first panic attack and was diagnosed with social anxiety disorder. While marijuana never gave me panic attacks directly I was honest with my doctor and he linked it to marijuana. I'm now 30 years old and I'm getting sick of prescription meds i'm curious to see if there is a strain that is better for anxiety/panic attacks and if the marijuana truly gave me anxiety attacks as a child. I understand being so young and smoking marijuana was not the brightest thing in the world however I do not want my childhood issues to stop me from trying a new herbal medicine.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place as I am a total newbie here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I doubt marijuana caused your anxiety attacks as a child. Indica dominant strains are best for anxiety.

3. one of the natural anxiety reducers is black pepper. smell and suck on a peppercorn for relief in up to an hour or grind and add to honeyfor quicker relief.

CBD cannabis with small amounts of THC help with anxiety as well, the CBD is the part of the plant that helps with it

4. Wow, I would have never thought peppercon  could do that. 

5. #5 Galaxy420, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    there is a thread here at GC about black pepper working along with other medicines to increase their strength.

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-usage-applications/1282798-cannabis-black-pepper.html?view=findpost&p=19807701&hl=black+pepper

after reading that I learned about the anxiety reducing properties of pepper.
    http://cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/