Ron Paul is a bigoted racist? He sure is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrJamesDean, Jan 25, 2015.

1. I have a local diploma from a non accredated program, and I went to collage, I tested out of the first 2 years just like in the aforementioned program. If you teach a child how to handle the world, over instruction is for drones.

Sent from old ass Droid

2. Under the Ron Paul Christian Reconstructionist government,  because I am a "heathen" (non-religious) I would be one of the people put into permanent slavery,  unless I took the name of their god in vain thereby earning me the sentence of being stoned to death by a mob.   I don't think that Obama or Romney are quite that bad.   

3. You gotta be trolling...you are very clearly demonstrating that you have no understanding whatsoever about Ron Paul's political philosophy, and it couldn't be more clear to someone who does...anyone who does can only shake their heads at saying Ron Paul would institute a Christian government that would enslave or murder non-believers...it's actually laughable...I'm in no way Christian, nor are many other Ron Paul supporters...you're just talking nonsense, to such an absurd degree that I can only assume you're trolling.

4. I have shown evidence which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that his Ron Paul Curriculum teachers are HEAVILY involved it the Christian Reconstructionist Movement, and that their positions include support for a theocratic government with laws based on the Bible which includes slavery and stoning to death for blasphemy.  Ron Paul himself cannot say these things publicly but if he does not believe in them, why would he put those who do in charge of his campaign(s), support others who actually admit to such things, and make them the "teachers" in the school that bears his name?    

You should actually read what I have referenced in this thread, regarding Gary North, who managed Ron Paul's campaign in 1976 and now is the head teacher in the Ron Paul Curriculum..  I have not mentioned much about the number two man, Tom Woods, but he is the one who supports a Southern Confederacy similar to the one that lost the Civil War.  

5. Some peoples friends might be home from the Middle East but there are still troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

His actions prove otherwise.

7. #107 goober0331, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2015
    I think this just shows what the media deems as racism or not. You can be against the systematic racism and oppression of minorities and blacks, hispanics etc, by being against the drug war, the prison system, the military etc, but if there is even a hint of you saying something hateful about someone of a different race, or taking a photo with someone who is a known racist, then you get jumped on. The former never gets talked about, while the later is front page news.

8. They do not.

Obamas actions prove he is a racist war monger

-yuri

I'm Bill O'Reilly, and I approve of this message!

10. #110 Bill O'Really, Feb 5, 2015
    What I don't understand is how half of America is convinced that the other half is part of the Muslim Army, out to kill them, out to steralize them with vaccinations, out to take their guns,.... OUT TO FUCKING LUNCH.

Goddamned people. Bitching over this shit is what they want you to do.

Only Congress has the power to tax and spend. NOT the POTUS. The Housing Bubble and economic downturn happened under BUSH. No one even knew who the fuck Obama was in 2006.

Did half the people that voted for Obama vote for him because he was black? Yup.
     And half the people that voted AGAINST him did so because ...shocker, he was black.

People wanted change. Blacks, (sorry I have to define you so they know who I'm talking about my brothers of color) believe it or not white people, are still discriminated against. If you don't believe that....THEN YOU ARE ONE OF THE FUCKERS DOING IT.
     Do some Black kids act like assholes? Yup. Name a school shooter that was black. I see white kids acting like dickheads all the time. Stop the fcuking racism. Stop the fucking Bigotry. Stop the fucking divisisvness and polarization. IF you want to complain about the other party....FUCKING CLEAN YOURS UP. Your party is filled with morons, bigots, assholes, thieves, liars, charaltans, Corporate shills, Industrial Military Complex warmongering get rich off death fucktards, and it's tearing MY nation apart, and making me wnat to just walk around with an ice pick and spine shank the fuck out of everyone I see. And that sentiment goes for BOTH parties. The 2 party system is corrupt.

Was Ron Paul a racist? Maybe. And I was raised to believe the drivel and jingosim and Nationalism and hatred and racist rhetoric I heard to. I overcame it.  some days I still relapse. Would I lay down and die for a gay man or a black man? Hell NO. But I'll  damn well stand up and fight FOR them, because they are my countrymen. They are my fellow Americans. Are they fuck ups? Hells yeah, we all are. That is what makes us American. That's how I know they are too. What makes them less of an American? The fact somone would try to make it appear that way makes them MORE American then their accuser in my opinion.

The people that want to shout down the other side only do so because they want to be the opressor. Why would BLADES support Opression in any fashion from anyone.

I got a lot going on in life blades... Not any of it good. What the fuck you got going on that makes you hate the people that come here for a little cheer or a joke or two?

Show me a man that isn't biased.... And I'll show you a man that overcame it himself. It's in us all. And it is OUR job to quash it. Not justify it. I'm 40 fucking years old. Racism, hatred, WAR... These are the syndromes and disesases of MY generation. And there is still hard work to be done before I die. And when my generation is gone....I hope our faults die with us. Stop bitching about whose Oppressor is best. IF we have to choose one, choose the one that might fuck up and leave a gate open. Rich White imperialists have been at it a long time. They are experienced, at it. And I'll never vote in another geriatric old fuck that comes from Olde English Tory money.... JOHN MCCAIN, MITT ROMONEY............ The sad part is that a lot of Democrats come from old southern Plantation money...... But hey, at least most of them don't believe in a Prison system that exists for profit.

Obama has done something that NO other President in America has ever done. He has shown the the division, and the collusion of the two parties. He has shown the Republican party for the Corporate sell out hypocrites they are, and the Democrates for the corporate yes men that they are. He has shown the arrogance and ignorance of the left and right. It is exposed....

So how in the hell, can people still sit here and argue over it. The Republican party fucked him over just because they lost, and because he was black. NO other POTUS in the history of America has had his wife attacked like Michelle was.
     And NO administration in our History has swelled Government so much as his has. You want to talk about his policies? He was set up to fail with the Republican't party, and with the morons that he tried to appoint to postions only to find out they werw liars, tax frrauds.. It was a fucking embarassment. BUT those assholes werw already around. He didn't bring them in.

It'd be nice if Americans could pull their heads out of their ass for one fucking election. If you smoke POT recreationally or medicinally and vote Republican.... Holy shit... Those are the Assholes that started the whole mess. STOP voting in elitists. I'd rather live in the chaos of a Nation gone broke, than live under false hope in a Nation being robbed into bankruptcy while keeping up appearances.

11. i thought so..  :smoke:

12. I'm sorry your life turned out so shitty.  It must be hard having all that intelligence and ending up where you are.

I don't know about his race baiting. However Obama's military actions have been very conservative compared to any Republican that would take his place.

You just take the Faux News kool aid on Obama,

14. #114 ReturnFire333, Feb 5, 2015

No, its really just you that's a fuck up for picking those two stereotypes to talk against. But your name is a spin of Bill O'reily so I would expect bigoted ignorance to come from you.

15. Were you on board that chopper with Brian Williams?

16. Brian Williams, how could he think he'd get away with such lies when he's so well known and others were there with him?  Did he expect everyone that was there to cover for him?  Maybe he's been twisting the truth so long and getting away with it he became complacent in his lying.

17. :confused_2:

sure a lotta lying fucks on stage

18. I don't watch fox news nor am I a Republican.

Sounds like someone is drinking coolaide tho :lol:

MSNBC more you flavor?

-yuri

19. #119 ReturnFire333, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015

A Republican president would not have withdrew from Afghanistan as quickly as Obama, if at all. Also, we would be looking at full on ground troops against ISIS with a war mongering Republican.

Everything Obama has done is scales less than any Republican would legislate for.

If you want to make the claim that Obama is a war mongerer, the burden of proof is on you. You never start an argument with data or statistics, just generalized, baseless, emotion filled blanket statements.

20. Obama had a troop surge of 30,000+ go to Afghanistan in 2009 and leave in 2012, and then further troops leaving through 2014, he certainly didnt care about sending more people to die before deciding to let them come back. Also, people still give Obama credit for the troop withdrawals from Iraq, even though that was one of the last orders Bush actually signed before leaving office.

Obama has openly supported bombing Syria, and has drastically escalated the drone program throughout the Middle East. He is a war monger, if certain Repubs would be worse (and is just speculating), then so be it, but Obama has blood on his hands.