Ron Paul is a bigoted racist? He sure is

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MrJamesDean, Jan 25, 2015.

1. I don't know where you get your insurance from or what state your in. But here in Alabama and being a business owner,my personal policy is going to double in cost. Also it's bad because I'm going to have to cut my part timers down to 30hrs to avoid the extra costs that my small company simply can't afford. So it's either give them a 30hr a week job or no job at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 Rotties4Ever, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015

aka if youre born in America you are the pinacle of human morality and are more valuable life then the 'brown people over there'
    at least thats what he says, I seriously doubt he believes that non sense. Oh he 'wrestles with civilain casualties' while playing golf with jay z who is another fucking clown.

Tell me something, under what metrics is one human being allowed to do all that? Do you really believe the powers that be are cut from a different cloth then the rest of society, and if he didnt drone kids then who would build the roads? What percentage do you believe of all the people that got killled by Obama alone, never mind the previous homicidal clowns (bush 2, clinton, bush 1) are actually evil bad people?
    while I know Mr obama's answer, whats yours?

History will judge us poorly for our apathy towards our brothers and sisters.

3. #23 garrison68, Jan 26, 2015
    No, I do not know all the details for the whole country and all that.  One thing that is good about Obamacare, despite it's shortcomings, many of which were probably caused by the people opposed to it from the beginning, is that there is no lifetime cap on care - that is a gigantic improvement, but it comes at a price.   I'd be glad to have a 30 hour a week job, with my current Obamacare BC/BS plan as my health insurance.  

4. #24 yurigadaisukida, Jan 26, 2015
    By definition ron Paul is not a racist because he believes all men deserve equal rights (libertarian)

He may be ignorant, but not as ignorant as the op for making this thread.

Anything ron Paul has said about black people is irrelevent because his political opinion is freedom for everyone including black people

-yuri

5. Your argument ends with "Ron Paul may not like black people, but..." You and your opinions, including your spelling of simple words, are laughable my friend.

6. great comeback.

You certainly proved me wrong

-yuri

7. #27 Rotties4Ever, Jan 26, 2015
    well yeah, its really easy to prove you wrong, when youre agruing from a base riddled with suppositions as oppose to factual reality.

8. #28 Thejourney318, Jan 26, 2015
    We're allowing Ron Paul bashing on GC now? Sad day :(

Ron Paul is a true libertarian. It seems that the white supremacist movement does have tendencies to favor small government. That's not an argument against small government. If white supremacist groups favor small government, and Ron Paul is the uparalleled champion of small government, it follows that they might support him. It also follows that he might meet a couple along the way. It does not follow that he himself is racist.

And if you know anything at all about Ron Paul's political philosophy, you should understand that his personal beliefs about...anything, are irrelevant. He supports true individual freedom for everyone, unqualified. His politics could not, by definition, be racist. He's a non-collectivist, meaning that he doesn't subscribe to the notions of collectives, such as race as an identity for a person. He supports unqualified individual freedom. His ideal government wouldn't make distinctions between people whatsoever. It's like people who tried to discredit him by saying he was a fundamentalist christian. What he believes doesn't matter. He supports individual freedom, and doesn't want to push his own personal beliefs onto people...so it's irrelevant. Though I personally doubt he is really racist.

9. oh damn. They're onto me :ph34r:

*Hides behind cryptic riddle*

-yuri

10. It's not a comeback you cretin, it's you getting fucking schooled.

11. keep telling yourself that. `_`
    Everyone saw what really happened :D

-yuri

12. No name calling allowed. 

Its good to see some have a grasp on the situation.. Finding a politician or anyone for that matter, that you agree 100% with on everything is going to be a difficult task. That being said I aligned with the majority of his platform.

14. He's not really a bigoted racist. He's a racist bigot.   :hello:

15. #35 SmokinP, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Ron Paul has been the only US politician to offer any possibility of change from the usual neocon puppets that have infested US politics.

He preached a message of peace and that really pisses off the muppets who think abortion and other silly domestic matters are more important than stopping the US led crusades through the Middle East.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

16. I would rather support someone who supports both abortion rights and our withdrawal from the Middle East.

I don't know if I would say the reproductive rights of 150 million women is more important than what is going in the Middle East (I am able to care equally about 2 distinct issues), but it is so contradictory to his message of self-ownership, that I just find it hard to take him seriously on any other issue.

Equally as contradictory was his support of the Defense of Marriage Act (I'm looking at you, yuri)

RP is (was) a professional politician. He was a politician for 40 years of his career. He's a master at knowing his base, and what they want to hear. It's why he associates with racists when it helps him, and disassociates himself when it hurts him. It's why when asked about gay marriage, he gives non-answers like "state's rights". Actually, he used that argument for a lot of things. Google "southern strategy" if you don't know what that really means.

I'm sure he was genuine in his beliefs, and I agree with him on a lot of issues, but overall? No, not for me.

17. I understand where you are coming from but let's be real here, would Ron Paul have attempted to or indeed could he actually have repealed abortion legislation ?
    For the record I am 100% pro choice.

Paul was far from perfect but he could have brought about real change to the ridiculous and disgusting US foreign policies of intervention and occupation.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

18. He attempted to many times to ban abortions, and with the right house and senate, could very well have been successful. If you look at some states' regulations (including his state of Texas), it's not that far off.

But I really don't want to take this conversation down this path!! I'm really just using it as an example of how I find him to be contradictory in his messages.

As far as foreign policy- I just can't see his ideas having much success. He still has congress and other foreign governments to contend with. Closing the door on one problem, can open a whole room of others.

Nader? Sanders? C'mon, give 'em some credit.

20. The real puppet masters that run the government allow some of these fringe politicians to run for a very short time before getting rid of them just to give the peasants the illusion that they have any say at all in the system. Helps to fool the people into buying this whole democracy scam. At the end of the day the next puppet is already chosen and you nor I have any say in the matter.