What time do you wakeup and go to sleep?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slim340, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Wake up at 730 go to bed around 11. Earlier if possible because sleep is important

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Sleep around 11:30 wake up at 7:20 am for work.

3. I am young but sleep like an old man!! Im up around 5 am every day and in bed between 7:30 and 9. I have the occasional night where I stay up till midnight but I still wake up at 5 damnit.

4. I go to bed at 11:30pm and wake up at 9:45pm. According to my Whoop Strap I get about 8 hrs of sleep every night

5. Depends on how hard I worked usually between 9-10 wake up at 545-600am

6. I only get micro sleeps and go for a walk through the park every night. I've being working the blow torch every night for weeks. Neighbours definitely think I'm doing meth because dabs are nearly unheard of in Australia.
    20200821_193917.jpg

7. right now, i go to bed around 11 and get up at like 7:30 or when ever i gotta take a shit.

8. Most work days like around 9:00 PM to 4:30 AM but on days off I stay up until I am tired. lol And sleep in till I want.

9. Major props to the scam posts working together :rolleyes:

But since this ol' ded thred has been bumped. My sleep pattern is pretty abnormal, and has been for as long as I can remember. I probably get an average of about 6 hours of sleep, but spread out in small doses throughout the day. You can usually find me snoozing under a tree at lunch time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. On Week Days i Have to Be Up Like at 5:00 or 5:30 AM To Get The Girls All Ready an Breakfast an Motivated for School (Online rn) An Go To Bed Whenever I Feel Tired it Usually Around 12 at Night because Me an Hubby Like to Spend Times Together After The Kids Are Sleep. On Week Ends tho When The Kids With My Mama an Lol Sister I Sleep Late AF an Stay Up Late AF With My Man Playing Video Games or Making Love or W/E else We Wanna Do :)

~Toni~

11. Go to sleep around 1 and wake up at 8. Usually waking up a couple times in the night

12. Recently, the regime has been very much knocked down, I go to bed at 5 am, wake up at 2 pm.