What time do you wakeup and go to sleep?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slim340, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Very random question! I notice a lot of blades are late-nighters...blazing down at midnite or 1am

While other blades are in the sack early at night and are the first to get the worm in the AM

So tell me your circadian rhythm blades haha!

Im usually in bed between 9-11pm on weekdays and my stupid body starts tossing and turning at 4-5am. I have to be up at 4:50am two days a week so my body is programmed unfortunately haha. I used to be able to go to sleep at 2-3am and sleep for 12 hours till 2pm....ahhh those were the days, idk after sophomore year I wake earlier. Weekends are usually between 11pm-1am  and im waking up between 8am-10am (which is annoying)

I smoke about 1.5-2 hours before bed. do you feel herbage before bedtime affects your sleep?

• Like Like x 1
  2. My sleep pattern is a mess, past week i have woken up at 3am,and thats me going to bed @ 12.

Ì just make hot drinking chocolate and hit the flight box lol

I eventually fall asleep on sofa.
    Dont know about anywhere else,but here in the UK TV @that time of the morning is fucking dire! Haha

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 squidrick420, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2015
    I have insomnia problems and I am also a full time college student so my sleeping schedule is very strange; not to mention that I also play in a metal band that travels to play shows quite a bit so that really throws me off. It also depends on whether or not I have weed which I usually do but there are times like now where I am dry and my insomnia gets much worse.

My typical school pattern is that I go to bed between midnight and 2 AM and wake up at 7:30 AM. On weekends I generally stay up until around 3 AM and sleep until noon or 1 PM. On breaks I generally stay up all night and go to bed around 4 AM to 7:30 AM and sleep as late as 5 PM.

When I am playing a show or a string of shows I generally just pass out whenever I can but sometimes I still have to go to class the next morning so it really throws me off for a day or two and sometimes even up to a week. For some prospective, this Thursday night I am playing in my hometown of Asheville NC, Friday night in Nashville TN, and Saturday in Huntsville AL, then coming home on Sunday. I will have one day of mild recovery until it is back to my school schedule. I probably won't be getting the sleep I need for next week and there will be alcohol involved (the venue in Huntsville is giving us 2 pitchers of beer for free and there are only 3 of us and 1 doesn't really drink that much). Next month I will be playing an Atlanta GA and Greenville SC mini tour type thing in the middle of the week with no time to recover. In fact I am probably going to just leave Greenville in the early morning and go straight to school with minimal sleep.

4. Over this break I've been sleeping from about 3AM - 2PM

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My ideal would be...Sleep by 11-12...wake up by 7-8....

Id say on average tho..... 3am...wake up by 11....lookin for job to change that..

On occasion/weekends...4-5....wake up by 12-1 or so....which I hate cuz it waste the day

6. my sleep schedule is ever changing and one week i might be going to sleep at 6am the next 6pm. might not be the best thing for my body...

7. Lately I've been going to sleep really late.

I finished college about a month ago and I don't have a job yet.  Well, my job is currently as a poker player.  I play a lot of poker and since school has finished I've been able to focus on it more and have done a lot better.  I have to see what I can do over a larger sample though.  I'm feeling much better about my play.
    The only thing is that one of my favorite tournaments starts at 10:30pm and then another one starts at 11pm.  There's also another one I like at 12:30am.
    Those one's have good value and by then the real pros are all gone and the tournaments are weak fields.  So there's somewhat of a better chance at making money in the later ones, somewhat.

I've been trying to cut out some of the late ones and going to bet sooner.  But sometimes you don't make any money and I play later and later since the tournaments run all night.  I can be up to 6 or 7am just to win a tournament.

Lastly, I feel like my brain works better late night.  I start making better decisions and just being more focused.  Maybe I just need more time to be awake and get ready to play.  I do want to get to bed earlier but these late tournaments with good value keeps me up.

8. mine's fucked. technically don't have a job right now, so no obligations.

usually go to sleep somewhere between 9 AM and noon, and wake up somewhere between 9 PM and midnight. the thing is, then the next night I'll go to sleep like, 2 or 3 hours later than the previous night, and wake up about 2-3 hours later the next day. and this repeats indefinitely. a lot of nights I won't sleep either. 

9. Which site do you play on? Are you in the states? I thought they banned online poker with real money?

10. Shmoke Weed Everyday!

11. #11 sleepingblade, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Wake around 8, go back to sleep until 9. Get ready for work, leave house by 10.
    I sleep anywhere from 12 am to 3 am.
    I only wake and bake on my days off of work.

12. #12 Wiseguys, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
    Yea I'm in NJ.  NJ, Nevada, and Delaware I think are the only 3 states with legal online poker right now.  NJ started up a little over a year ago.  We have PartyPoker/Borgata, 888, and WSOP to play on.  PokerStars is supposed to come at sometime but its been held up.

13. lol my schedules all outa wack..like noooo joke! I usually wake up anywhere from 2-5pm and then go to sleep anywhere from 4-8am xP yeaaa ik..Im a mofudginnn vampire :yummy:

14. Usually up 8am on days I work
    Other days, especially when I'm camping with the RV or kickin it tent camping? Bed at the fire out, up when I can't sleep anymkre

Ya I used to play on pokerstars with my friends and miss the hell out of playing online poker. 

16. normally im in bed at 2 and up around 10 but we have had some people move in who just seem to have to turn the tv to full blast at 8 am been fuckin up my sleep schedule considering ear plugs

17. Usual I will go to bed between 1-3am and wake up at 8, I have a very hard time slowing my brain and random thoughts down, also have a bad back that results in me getting to uncomfortable and waking up

Party at my house

18. #18 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Wake up at 4:20 pm and go to bed at 9:00 am. Work from 5:00 pm to 8:00 am...

7 fucking days a week

19. Happened again tonight, woke up 3am :(

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I go bed between 4-6am sleep til 11am go to work at 230pm til 11pm

I'm off on Sunday's and Thursday's so those are the days I smoke all day long and do whatever the fuck I want lol