Do you guys believe in Reincarnation

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by WhiteChocolate213, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Pretty fun, right?

2. #22 Deleted member 839659, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015

rofl the way you explained it yeah :lol:

3. I admit though I went off topic and this isn't rebirth.

4. #24 Thejourney318, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Perhaps. But you said the fact that it could be demonstrated that damage to the physical brain corresponded to damage to the mind was proof that the physical brain was the source of the mind. But that doesn't really prove that, and my example of a damaged TV, antenna, or cable disrupting the TV signals demonstrates that. Mind or consciousness COULD BE transceived by the physical brain, and damage to the physical brain would still cause damage to the mind. 

5. I believe in reincarnation.

I think it's like the movie Groundhog Day where you repeat your life until you perfect it.

Or you just end up being reborn into a happy person or unhappy person depending of your karma.

6. "No other theory that makes a bit of sense" Because reincarnation makes sense. Mkay. I don't know what happens after death because I'm still living. No one who is alive to tell us has experienced it.

7. Try past life regression and let us know?

8. Def...We are just consciousness having an experience....lol space travelers....go where ever you want...open your mind...This is the illusion this is just the effect of thought ...you chose earth for this experience...to learn or something ;)

9. #30 bushsmokerkushsmoker, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    ahh I understand now, you sound like a science teacher I used to have (that's a compliment) he's part of MENSA (some of the most clever people on the planet)...good teacher :)

10. #31 iDoja, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
    I believe in Reincarnation

IMO....I think you have a choice once you die...

Would you rather be born again w no memory of your past life....or spend eternal happiness in Heaven?

11. for me, reincarnation fits a piece of the over all puzzle of life. i kind of see it like this. soul is its own eternal being. it is the only "real" part of you. the human part of you, your "body" is in its own way a separate being.

so as you reincarnate you choose a new body with which to run the course of your current physical life. that life and the body that was tied to it is gone forever. the lessons and karma you have worked through go on to live eternally in your soul.

as you live this current life you make choices that will effect your overall karmic debt. good choices grant positive karma while bad choices create negative karma. in the here after of our lives, when we are nothing more then soul, we reflect on these choices and learn how we have grown. 

from there we choose a new life, the lessons we would like to learn and the karma we would like to absolve our selves from. that is what feels right to me so it is what i believe. i read some pretty cool answers from you all. i like to see how people work on the inside.