Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 1.5 grams of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Abraham275, Jan 24, 2015.

1. Over here it's ridiculous you get 0.8g for £10 it's fkn dearer than GOLD! 😠

2. If you could give me the density and volume I could find that out really quick, or you could do it it is D*V=M.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. In that case, ya. You got the right amount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Smoking weed is bad for you.  Over time it will cause brain damage.  I'm living proof of that after 36+ years of smokling.  I can barely even talk without drooling.

5. Amount looks right. Just know that that is top dollar prices though.

6. growing and selling are 2 different things. Not everyone has the option to grow and dealers need profit. $20/g is normal in the east side of the US.

7. You mean grower?

8. 30 damm thats pretty high i get that for 15

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. you're worse than terio at math

10. Lmfao I.know and im an engineer haha!

11. I'd say it's 1.5 get a scale for yourself mang.

12. Looks close, save the headache and buy a scale

13. Looks around 1.5 but for 30$? For like 5$ or 10$ more you coulda gotten an 8th haha

14. Ummm ya Blades, I think it is pretty much smoked by now. Maybe there is .01 of crumble left in a discarded bag.

/thread.

15. 1st pic looks like it could be 1.5

but the rest of the pics look like .8-1.2 or 1.3

16. HOLY. Another one of these topics? When will you kids learn that if you can save up a weeks allowance you could buy a small scale for $20.
    I gotta stop looking in the "Apprentice" and "New" sections.

17. That's 1.5 but here we would get 3 G'S for 30$

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

18. Looks like a 30 sack to me

19. Buy a scale man it looks like 1.5 maybe alittle more I got a scale for 20 and test it before you buy one use a penny a us penny is 2.5 grams my scale goes up to 600gs only 20 bucks to it's a good size for myself too